IGNORED

DragonSaga

Ninjabba

I got back home at 3am last night, so there goes my promise.. but better late than never, I present you 7 more screenshots of the demo I'm working on! I believe they kind of speak for themselves, there's 2 magic attacks shown in a battle, various locations in the game (dungeon/worldmap/village) and some of the menu. I know the menu looks a lot like FF, but thats exactly where I was going for. Things can still change from what they look now, but its definitely going into the direction I personally like :)

Hope you'll enjoy them!

post-22942-0-75838700-1348312590_thumb.png

Edited by Ninjabba
  • Like 7

I can reveal that the movement of the characters is also smooth. (Had the opportunity to try out an early demo :) )

The demo I showed you back then still had a bug in the scrolling.. it became even smoother :) (had to do with me skipping some drawing steps because I wasn't waiting correctly for the buffer to be ready).

So yeah, there is a demo that I've showed to some people, but before I share it on the boards I want it to be an actual playable game. Not the full game, but definitely not a demo.

I got back home at 3am last night, so there goes my promise.. but better late than never, I present you 7 more screenshots of the demo I'm working on! I believe they kind of speak for themselves, there's 2 magic attacks shown in a battle, various locations in the game (dungeon/worldmap/village) and some of the menu. I know the menu looks a lot like FF, but thats exactly where I was going for. Things can still change from what they look now, but its definitely going into the direction I personally like :)

Hope you'll enjoy them!

HOLY SCHNIKES!!! :thumbsup: :lust:

• 1 month later...

Any screens?

I thought that, since you were developing an RPG, you might be interested in this list:

http://serpent231.tr...om/cliche.shtml

It is a Dictionary of RPG Cliches.

Thanks for posting that, it was an entertaining read :)

Why thank you, Mr. Bland. It's entertaining indeed, not to mention other portions of the website.

And here's another one, the "Grand List of Console Role Playing Game Cliches".

http://project-apollo.net/text/rpg.html

Hehe those cliche lists are quite funny.

Was hoping to show an actual demo last month, but I've been hold up by work a lot lately. JagFest would be a neat place to show the first playable demo, but its going to take a little more to incorporate the story line.

Hehe those cliche lists are quite funny.

Was hoping to show an actual demo last month, but I've been hold up by work a lot lately. JagFest would be a neat place to show the first playable demo, but its going to take a little more to incorporate the story line.

I can't go to JagFest, unfortunately.

Can anyone take a video of DragonSaga for me?

Rumor has it that Ninjabba has already shot a few people trying to get at his PC to look at the game.^^

I mean a video of the spoonin' demo at the JagFest. I have no spoonin' interest in Ninjabba's computer or looking at the games development. A spoonin' video of the spoonin' demo at the spoonin' JagFest!!

Please?