IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Yurkie moded Colecovision in the mail this morning. Considering all the problems I had with colecovisions in 1982 when I first got them, I guess you could say it is definitely better than new.

It can't get much better than playing colecovision on a 48inch LCD :)

Oh wait maybe if I ever get that 70 inch LED then that would be better ;)

The machine is perfect as everything always is from Yurkie!

I didn't even care about the pause feature but I gotta tell you I already used it twice when people had the nerve to call me while I was playing a game. :twisted:

• 1 month later...

Just got a loaded system from Yurkie myself this week. Can't tell you how much of a difference it makes! I wasn't expecting *much* of a change, but I gotta tell ya, I was FLOORED!

First, it looked nice and minty down to the keypads, which isn't a huge deal, but helped put a smile on my face. The straightened cords are a great touch, too! Had no idea how long those cords really were!

The video mod worked wonderfully and brought a great picture to my gaming TV on the composite cable feed. A few brightness/contrast tweaks on the TV and the "arcade experience" was closer than ever.

The pause button it a HUGE asset! Great for when the phone rings, the doorbell chimes, grabbing another beer, or for when you gotta give back the beer you were only renting. :)

But if you value your time, the bios mod is a MUST! If only I could get back all the 12 second delays I sat through over the past 30 years! It's too late for that, but I'll NEVER have to give it another thought going forward!

I spent a little over $200 on my package via a Yurkie special offer, and it was worth every penny! Between this and my SD cart, my 'ride' has been "pimped'. Thanks, Yurkie! :)

• 2 weeks later...

QUESTION:

Hi Yurkie! I really like your Colecos and would like to buy one. Do you accept trade in Colecos in good shape? If I have a nice Coleco but it doesnt have controllers or anything, would you be able to refurbish it and charge me for a power supply, tv hook ups and two of your awesome joysticks? I pay in advance. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Joe

QUESTION:

Hi Yurkie! I really like your Colecos and would like to buy one. Do you accept trade in Colecos in good shape? If I have a nice Coleco but it doesnt have controllers or anything, would you be able to refurbish it and charge me for a power supply, tv hook ups and two of your awesome joysticks? I pay in advance. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Joe

PM sent.

1 set of ADAM controllers sold and shipped.

received your 2 pair of ball modded controllers, good product,

your service was very SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW though,

more than 8 days to post??!!

and how come the cords were not straightened?

International packages must be checked in at the postal counter, that is the reason for delay.

Had you requested straightened cords they would have been straightened.

• 2 weeks later...