IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just reporting in that i received a ColecoVision from Yourkie with all mods installed.

Simply fucking amazing. The picture is so clear and the controllers with the joysticks added to them are so much better. The one mod I love so much would be the addition of the pause button,that in itself is such a game changer for me. if anyone is on the fence about having these mods installed then jump off that fence and start enjoying your ColecoVision to a much better standard with his mods.

I bought a completely modded system from the man,no regrets.

He does great work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok ladies and gents, I got my YurkieVision console today and have been playing it non stop.........the screen is crisp and clear, the controllers with the ball knob are great and responsive and everything plays like a champ. I HIGHLY recommend these. Yurkie does a great job of getting these consoles cleaned up, working right and the mods are top notch. Thank you Yurkie! My only problem (and not really a problem) is that I'll be calling into work for the next few days to play my "new" console!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my ColecoVision back from Yurkie and loving every minute of it! Have it hooked up to my Framemeister via RGB and projected on a 106" screen. I'm in ColecoVision heaven!

If you're thinking about getting mod work done by Yurkie, don't hesitate. He does great work, and gave my old system a new life!

I bought my Colecovision for $5 at a thrift shop back in high school in the early 90's, and now it has been restored to a state well beyond it's original glory!!!! Thank you Yurkie!

P.S. Also the ball-top controllers and cord straightening are *well* worth it. I was on the fence about whether to do this, but it makes CV games so much more playable...no question it's a must-get.

• Like 1

I cannot wait to get my Colecvision back from Yurkie. I have bought about 8 more games for my system to add to my collection of 30 games already. Looking forward to playing through my Framemeister. Last time I played my Colecvision was right before sending it to Yurkie and using RF was just rough looking, so looking forward to getting it back and enjoying it. I am also getting the controller modded like the poster above, so it is great to hear that they work out great.

I want to add my praise for Yurkie's work here. I just got my ColecoVision back from him yesterday and everything works better than ever. I played for 2 or 3 hours last night with the console outputting RGB through my Framemeister. All my games were bright and crystal clear - the difference from RF is incredible. The upgraded controllers with arcade balls on the joysticks and straightened cords vastly improve gameplay and are much more comfortable as well. Being able to pause the game and bypass the opening screens is a nice bonus.

Excellent work - thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...