IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

Looks like I'll get a Colecovision soon, only 29 years after I first played one at my neighbors house. I got a Intellivision for Christmas in 1979, so my parents weren't real keen on buying me another console. I had a decision to make when Christmas 1983 rolled around, either get a Colecovision or a Apple //e. needless to say I chose the Apple //e and never looked back. Twenty nine years later the Apple //e runs like a top and I'm finally getting a Colecovision.

Thanks for this forum and thanks to Yurkie for offering restored/modded Colecovision's.

Looks like I'll get a Colecovision soon, only 29 years after I first played one at my neighbors house. I got a Intellivision for Christmas in 1979, so my parents weren't real keen on buying me another console. I had a decision to make when Christmas 1983 rolled around, either get a Colecovision or a Apple //e. needless to say I chose the Apple //e and never looked back. Twenty nine years later the Apple //e runs like a top and I'm finally getting a Colecovision.

Thanks for this forum and thanks to Yurkie for offering restored/modded Colecovision's.

congrats... and there are tons of really great homebrew games for the colecovision. you should check videos out of them, you may want to pick of some of them.

Oh yeah baby!

Just sent the money for the follwing:

• Modded/Restored Colecovision System
  • Expansion Module #1
  • Roller Controller
  • New NOS PSU swap

Thank you again to the forum owner and to Yurkie for providing the community with this service.

Stay tuned, I will be posting up my thoughts on this hardware once it arrives at it's new long term domicile. :)

Oh yeah baby, got my first Colecovision today !

I'll be posting up a thread soon, regarding my new purchase. Very pleased so far, very pleased.

Everything was shipped quickly, packaged extremely well and arrived safely.

If you are even remotely considering either buying a Yurkie Fully Modded / Restored System or having him work his magic on your existing unit, quit reading this and go BUY BUY IT NOW !

Yurkie is very knowledge and is easy to communicate with. They don't make many like him anymore.

For anyone that doesn't already have the Expansion #2 (driving wheel), I highly recommend it. Just got done playing a marathon Pitstop session with mine, and it was great fun! Bump'n'Jump also plays really well with it.

'grats to whoever got the wheel. Just be sure you have a copy of Pitstop handy. Game's a blast to play with Expansion #2.

That would be yours truly. :D

I believe I should have it, along with some other goodies, by the weekend.

Updated Sunday May 20th

I would prefer you send your ColecoVision to me for repair/refurbish/modding over buying one. I started working on ColecoVisions to try and keep as many alive as possible.

Console refurbished with A/V mod (cord included) and controllers cleaned, refurbished and modded with ball knobs and straightened cords for $89.

Add $35 for the Pause Button and $15 for the Intro Skip BIOS, or both together for $40 ( $10 savings)

Therefore a system sent to me can have all the mods I offer for $129 + return shipping

All my mods are shown in this
I made, with the exception of the Intro Skip BIOS.

Here is a link to my Intro Skip BIOS thread

and here is a link to my profile. I have links to all my mod threads on my profile.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Here are the Items I am selling

ColecoVision Sysytem
(Picture is actual system for sale)
Cleaned and Completely refurbished, then A/V modded (cord included), Pause button and Intro Skip BIOS added to the console. Controllers cleaned and completely refurbished to work like new with ball knobs and straightened cords.$179 + shipping

Black ColecoVision Controllers
: (picture is actual set)
these are cleaned, refurbished and have ball knobs and straightened cord mods. $60 + shipping.

Expansion Module #1:
(Picture is actual item)
Often referred to as the 2600 module, this plugs into the front of the ColecoVision and allows you to play Atari 2600 cartridges. When connected to one of my modded ColecoVisions your playing 2600 games in Composite video. $25 + shipping

Sold
Expansion Module #2:
(Picture is actual item)
This is the steering wheel module, the very first of it's kind. Relive the 80's playing Turbo, Pitstop or Destructor with this. Fully tested and in perfect working order. $25 + shipping

Tan controllers for Adam or ColecoVision:
(picture for reference)
I have 2 sets available, these are cleaned, refurbished and have ball knobs and straightened cord mods. $50 a set + shipping.

Snap-On Joysticks
: (Picture is actual item)
Nice 3rd party joystick ball extensions, hard to find especially with the foam rings $20 + shipping

NOS Power Supply:
(Picture for reference) This power supply was still sealed when received. I opened the box and tested it. Aside from testing it is new. I will trade it for $10 + the working power supply sold with system above. You get the box.

Hi Yurkie

can you do this with a pal console?

and would i need to send the power supply as well? if no power supply is needed it would make courier much cheaper!

many thanks