IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

Bump

I bought the first one that went up for sale in this thread. It works flawlessly. Yurkie offers the highest quality work and truly the best customer service you will ever have here at AA or anywhere else for that matter! Love the picture from the composite mod. Works faboo on my 55" LCD.

I just received my Colecovision back from Yurkie with the ball contoller update and A/V mod. I can't thank him enough. I've always liked the colecovision but would avoid playing it because of the controllers. IMHO they are far worse than the 5200 stock controllers. This mod he does with the ball, it makes all the difference in the world. Thank you Yurkie I can now truly enjoy Colecovision for the first time.

I just received my Colecovision back from Yurkie with the ball contoller update and A/V mod. I can't thank him enough. I've always liked the colecovision but would avoid playing it because of the controllers. IMHO they are far worse than the 5200 stock controllers. This mod he does with the ball, it makes all the difference in the world. Thank you Yurkie I can now truly enjoy Colecovision for the first time.

Glad your enjoying the controllers. Refurbished controllers with ball knobs make a huge difference.

Here is a set of refurbished controllers with ball knobs. $60 plus shipping.

There are links to all my services in my profile. If you would like a set with straightened cords, or need any ColecoVision mods or repairs send me an IM.

Picture of item in the first post.

ColecoVision System sold. Controllers still available. I have had a few people ask about getting a complete system after Christmas and will probably list a some more complete systems after the first of the year at the same price of $129.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another completely refurbished ColecoVision with my single jack A/V composite mod and controllers ball knobs. This unit tested and everything is in perfect working order.

$129 plus shipping.

Picture of System in first post.

Ackk!

Who wants 'freedom' from their Coleco!!! I like staying only two feet away from it..... :roll:

I didn't get the cords straightened! (dummy!) :roll: when I had my coleco modded!

Get freedom!! escape!!

LOL

Need to send a pair of controllers to Todd and have them 'straighten'!

• 4 months later...