IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

Hello Yurkie,

I have a Coleco Vision that I am interested having converted and would like to get a full price make up for upgrading to RGB also using the $50 converter Panlong PL-SH2H. My current situation with the unit shows a shaky picture that freezes after limited use.Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Yurkie,

I have a Coleco Vision that I am interested having converted and would like to get a full price make up for upgrading to RGB also using the $50 converter Panlong PL-SH2H. My current situation with the unit shows a shaky picture that freezes after limited use.Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks in advance.

send me a pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Refurbished and Composite modded console with 2 controllers with ball knobs and straightened cords and original power supply $199 + shipping

Set of black controllers refurbished with ball knobs and straightened cords $60 + shipping

Set of Tan (Adam controllers) with ball knobs and straightened cords $50 + shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on servicing over 500 Colecovision Systems. I had mine serviced with an A/V mod in 2010 plus the straightened cords on the controllers and everything is still going strong in 2017!

Best decision I ever made was to have the entire system cleaned and modded. I only added a Canadian power supply a couple of years ago, and everything is still running great.

Thanks for keeping these systems out of the graveyard!

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on servicing over 500 Colecovision Systems. I had mine serviced with an A/V mod in 2010 plus the straightened cords on the controllers and everything is still going strong in 2017!

Best decision I ever made was to have the entire system cleaned and modded. I only added a Canadian power supply a couple of years ago, and everything is still running great.

Thanks for keeping these systems out of the graveyard!

Do you currently have systems for sale?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...