IGNORED

Thank You Cmart

this vid reminds me. i need to make a new youtube account. mine was banned a year or 2 ago for "copyright" crap. but you,rgw, only do reviews and original videos which is nice and will never get you those annoying warning from youtube!

look forward to your gameplay video of this.

You are right i didn't see it coming. But because of the message you sent me about getting anything good in the mail my brain did swirl a little, and when i felt how light the package was i speculated once again. lol

I will be doing gameplay soon. Within the next few days.

Would you believe i actually did get somewhat of a warning for one of my vids. My Castlevania SOTN vid. I still have it up and i probably have nothing to worry about. All they did was put an ad on my video and Konami probably makes money off it. Now that i think about it, it's probably because of the Konami logo at the beginning of the video, since i posted more gameplay later in the game and didn't get a warning.

Here is the warning below.

Copyright Info: Castlevania Symphony of the Night PS1 (Horror Gaming Tag) Part 1

Your video, Castlevania Symphony of the Night PS1 (Horror Gaming Tag) Part 1 , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:

* Entity: Konami Content Type: Visual content

What should I do?

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

What can I do about my video's status?

Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodically to see if you have new options available to you.

Under certain circumstances, you may dispute this copyright claim. These are:

* if the content is mistakenly identified and is actually completely your original creation;

* if you believe your use does not infringe copyright (e.g. it is fair use under US law);

* if you are actually licensed by the owner to use this content.

I need more information. I want to learn more about the dispute process.

Please take a few minutes to visit our Help Center section on Policy and Copyright Guidelines, where you can learn more about copyright law and our Content Identification Service.

Well??? Holding the rest of us in suspense for some reason? Come on, tell us what you got?

I guess you didn't watch the video. I got a boxed copy of Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling. icon_lust.gif

You got it. I'm at work, and didn't notice the big gaping space in your first post, where there could be a video blocked by the firewall. So, I'll take a look later this evening.

So do you have enough for the rest of us? icon_confused.gif

ha.

"i hope you brought enough for the rest of the class"

"cmart reaches into his giant box of CIB Body Slam Super Pro Wrestlings and pulls out....uh...wait....those are just a bunch of Burgertime's and Astrosmashes"....icon_frown.gif Doh!

rgw was kind enough to point out a BIN auction that contained a Sears Checkers that he knew I needed...my way of saying thanks....now if anyone can point my way to a boxed Sylvania/GTE Intellivision or a Bandai or Digiplay version...well then...icon_ponder.gif

ha.

"cmart reaches into his giant box of CIB Body Slam Super Pro Wrestlings and pulls out....uh...wait....those are just a bunch of Burgertime's and Astrosmashes"....icon_frown.gif Doh!

rgw was kind enough to point out a BIN auction that contained a Sears Checkers that he knew I needed...my way of saying thanks....now if anyone can point my way to a boxed Sylvania/GTE Intellivision or a Bandai or Digiplay version...well then...icon_ponder.gif

when is the last time youve seen a boxed sylvania on ebay? i dont remember ever seeing one.

ha.

when is the last time youve seen a boxed sylvania on ebay? i dont remember ever seeing one.

Rev, please don't make me cry. One day I will find one. icon_frown.gificon_mrgreen.gif

You got it. I'm at work, and didn't notice the big gaping space in your first post, where there could be a video blocked by the firewall. So, I'll take a look later this evening.

Yes, folks who live in internet freedom, take note; some of us view these postings under the tyranny of the dreaded Barracuda Firewall or other bits of nefarious software, so a brief caption would be helpful if it doesn't spoil the content somehow. I don't know why some people think I should be preparing reports or writing SOPs instead of looking at AtariAge; in fact,...oh crap **Boss Button**

Edited by Chuck D. Head

I don't know why some people think I should be preparing reports or writing SOPs instead of looking at AtariAge; in fact,...oh crap **Boss Button**

I haven't received your TPS report yet, can you turn that in as soon as possible? Also, I'll need you to come in to work on Saturday, and maybe Sunday. Yeah.

I don't know why some people think I should be preparing reports or writing SOPs instead of looking at AtariAge; in fact,...oh crap **Boss Button**

I haven't received your TPS report yet, can you turn that in as soon as possible? Also, I'll need you to come in to work on Saturday, and maybe Sunday. Yeah.

Luckily (or sadly) I'm more of a Lundberg here, so no, I won't have to come in on Saturday. Unfortunately, even Lundberg has to answer to someone. At least I was able to convince the IT Manager that AtariAge is vital to my job function (us dorks have to stick together). Youtube is a non-starter, though. I saw the statistics for last year; Youtube was number one for activity on our network and three times the total traffic of number two. Morgan