IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 3 Variety Pack Round 19

roadrunner

I'm not quite finished yet. ;)

I'm still more than half of that using a trackpoint mouse.

Mine's with a cx-52 with bad keypad. I use that one for playing on default or as my "second" on Robotron, etc.

I think the max on this one's near 61k. If you get the pole and finish without crashes.

Edited by zylon

Mine's with a cx-52 with bad keypad. I use that one for playing on default or as my "second" on Robotron, etc.

I think the max on this one's near 61k. If you get the pole and finish without crashes.

I actually tried three different controllers: digital joystick, PC Gravis joystick, and just now did with Wico. I am getting between 56K and 57K consistently but yet to hit pole position. The drift is slowing me down a bit and it happened with all three controllers.

post-12094-129236753626_thumb.jpg

I actually tried three different controllers: digital joystick, PC Gravis joystick, and just now did with Wico. I am getting between 56K and 57K consistently but yet to hit pole position. The drift is slowing me down a bit and it happened with all three controllers.

The score you're getting seems to correspond with one crash and about 5-6 seconds of bonus time. Supposedly, the trackball works on this one. If I had one, I'd give it a shot.

The score you're getting seems to correspond with one crash and about 5-6 seconds of bonus time. Supposedly, the trackball works on this one. If I had one, I'd give it a shot.

I think I'll calibrate my Wico with Missile Command and try it again later. So far the drift is there once in a while and sometimes the gears change to low when I'm moving around left and right. May try trackball as well.

I think I'll calibrate my Wico with Missile Command and try it again later. So far the drift is there once in a while and sometimes the gears change to low when I'm moving around left and right. May try trackball as well.

I had a go again with a Wico and in this case made it without crashing to finish all laps but didn't get pole position.

post-12094-129254712412_thumb.jpg

I had a go again with a Wico and in this case made it without crashing to finish all laps but didn't get pole position.

adding an extra second of bonus :) 58,500

post-25215-129272440611_thumb.jpg

adding an extra second of bonus :) 58,500

Okay, I also improved.

post-12094-129272529571_thumb.jpg

post-12094-129272530672_thumb.jpg

Nice. I'll have to see if I can shave another 2 seconds from my total time. Still haven't made Pole yet.

I did make pole, so you have a chance to beat me. I made pole by crashing into the finish line -- saving precious fractional seconds at the end.

Here's some of my other scores updated (haven't spent as much time on the other games as there's pole position fever going on) and I have to play on my friend's machine for bbsb:

post-12094-129272598356_thumb.jpg

post-12094-129272598991_thumb.jpg

Nice. I'll have to see if I can shave another 2 seconds from my total time. Still haven't made Pole yet.

I did make pole, so you have a chance to beat me. I made pole by crashing into the finish line -- saving precious fractional seconds at the end.

Here's some of my other scores updated (haven't spent as much time on the other games as there's pole position fever going on) and I have to play on my friend's machine for bbsb:

My best Qual lap is about .20 seconds too slow currently. I figured out a better shift time which gave me a half second per lap thus far.

Is that 56,780 and 79,580?

56,780 and 79680. I can probably do better at that crazy otto but just haven't had the time. Just improved the Pole Position as well:

post-12094-129274182048_thumb.jpg

56,780 and 79680. I can probably do better at that crazy otto but just haven't had the time. Just improved the Pole Position as well:

OK, scores updated. :)

Krazy Shootout update:

Your closing in on my high score for this game... did you get to sector 4?

I don't remember which sector I got to since I have played this game more than any other of the 5 and didn't keep track of which sector I was up to. Here I beat your score. So you're back to the drawing board.

post-16716-129280043377_thumb.jpg