IGNORED

HSC Season 8 Games List

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's just to hard, or if it has a bug. I never got far enough to find out.

oh, and RAID OVER MOSCOW ;-)

(I dropped enough hints like that when I wanted The lone Raider in, so I think I'll take the same tactics with ROM)

Desmonds Dungeon - I think you can start on any level so eventually you get to the kill level where there isn't a key or something like that. Pretty sure were not going to get that far from the start so it's on the play list :thumbsup:

RAID OVER MOSCOW!

The thing i don't like about ROM is it's a pain in the @ss just to get those F'ing bombers out of that F'ing

space station. :x :x :x :x

It sure is, but that's all part of the challenge... Once you figure out the correct movements and practice it a bit it becomes second nature and I find I can get them all out without losing any at all.

The thing i don't like about ROM is it's a pain in the @ss just to get those F'ing bombers out of that F'ing

It sure is, but that's all part of the challenge... Once you figure out the correct movements and practice it a bit it becomes second nature and I find I can get them all out without losing any at all.

They should of released that part of the game as a separate game.

Call it "Bomber Station" or something. :)

They should of released that part of the game as a separate game.

Call it "Bomber Station" or something. :)

LOL, I actually like games with completely different stages, keeps the game fun I think.

Threshold, Eagle Empire, Kwix, Snakman

I've only heard of Threshold (no sign of the others on atarimani) so you'll have to tell us about them ;)

Eagle Empire is an excellent Phoenix clone and way more arcade-like. Kwixx is a QIX clone but kinda low-buck. Snakman is a Pacman type game that stands on it's own fairly well.