IGNORED

HSC Season 8 Games List

ULF SAYS .....

BERZERK

Orpheuswaking says

post-6732-0-78409100-1312503678_thumb.jpg

Mr. Nuggets is COOL. :cool: (and "Rangers Suck") ;)

Ulf's gonna give you a body check, and take out the plexiglass too. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhwUqI-aekI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITMbNF16a4

Edited by roadrunner

• 2 weeks later...

Threshold, Eagle Empire, Kwix, Snakman

I've only heard of Threshold (no sign of the others on atarimani) so you'll have to tell us about them ;)

Eagle Empire is an excellent Phoenix clone and way more arcade-like. Kwixx is a QIX clone but kinda low-buck. Snakman is a Pacman type game that stands on it's own fairly well.

u sure these are A8 titles :?: any links :?:

Threshold, Eagle Empire, Kwix, Snakman

I've only heard of Threshold (no sign of the others on atarimani) so you'll have to tell us about them ;)

Eagle Empire is an excellent Phoenix clone and way more arcade-like. Kwixx is a QIX clone but kinda low-buck. Snakman is a Pacman type game that stands on it's own fairly well.

u sure these are A8 titles :?: any links :?:

EE and Snak were 1st on C64, Kwixx was on a dual mode disk for C64/A8 by Keypunch Software.

• 2 weeks later...

Gorillia Warfare :) ;) :evil:

Have you played Gorilla Warfare - it's slow but sadistically fun - you need to use the fire button with left and right to climb diagonally to shorten your route. Also look for other shortcuts as the game is you vs the countdown timer. Did you manage to unlock stage 4 by collecting the Big Apples on stages 1-3? No well get playing and report back :!:

Gorillia Warfare :) ;) :evil:

Have you played Gorilla Warfare - it's slow but sadistically fun - you need to use the fire button with left and right to climb diagonally to shorten your route. Also look for other shortcuts as the game is you vs the countdown timer. Did you manage to unlock stage 4 by collecting the Big Apples on stages 1-3? No well get playing and report back :!:

Yeah, i did play it. I'm not too good at it yet. :(

After playing some ROM i wanted to suggest something difficult and maybe get a rep point for hyping up one of your games. :) :thumbsup: :cool: :lust:

• Like 1

Gorillia Warfare :);):evil:

Have you played Gorilla Warfare - it's slow but sadistically fun - you need to use the fire button with left and right to climb diagonally to shorten your route. Also look for other shortcuts as the game is you vs the countdown timer. Did you manage to unlock stage 4 by collecting the Big Apples on stages 1-3? No well get playing and report back icon_exclaim.gif

After playing some ROM i wanted to suggest something difficult and maybe get a rep point for hyping up one of your games. :):thumbsup::cool::lust:

is it as slow as the map screen in Raid over Moscow O_o

Gorillia Warfare :);):evil:

Have you played Gorilla Warfare - it's slow but sadistically fun - you need to use the fire button with left and right to climb diagonally to shorten your route. Also look for other shortcuts as the game is you vs the countdown timer. Did you manage to unlock stage 4 by collecting the Big Apples on stages 1-3? No well get playing and report back icon_exclaim.gif

After playing some ROM i wanted to suggest something difficult and maybe get a rep point for hyping up one of your games. :):thumbsup::cool::lust:

is it as slow as the map screen in Raid over Moscow O_o

Just as slow :(

I think paint might dry faster.

I'm stuck on the the first level.

Was you screen shot taken at night?! [oh your tree base was being burned down as you were a bad kong :!: ]

Drop off your tree base to the right, down the rope, climb the tree get the fruit, take it to the top, and pull down over the holes, repeat x4 then I'll tell you the next bit if you can't suss it (Press help for more info on the title screen) ;)

orph will be pleased to know it prob wont run on his expanded memory machine as I didn't do the display list properly - I fixed it in GSB so must fix GW and Gwobby's Adventure so he doesn't miss out :evil:

Having too much fun with assembler at the moment just got a screen to scroll around a bit and am starting to get comfortable with the syntax; who would have thought it :cool:

p.s. rr you earned your +1 ;)

post-19705-0-86182000-1315644184_thumb.png

• Like 1

It's ok, I have stock machines too :D

yeah dont you have every mod, upgrade, and hack out there, each in one machine... and every combination of machine, hack, mod, and upgrade?

only thing you dont have is a:

1450XL!

;'D

sloopy.

That's ok... My collection is each North American released machine... 1450XLD doesn't count

That's the sort of hardware Gorilla Warfare needs to run on :thumbsup:

see what you've done now roadrunner... I'll rename this to games you don't want to play in 2011 :grin:

Was you screen shot taken at night?! [oh your tree base was being burned down as you were a bad kong :!: ]

Drop off your tree base to the right, down the rope, climb the tree get the fruit, take it to the top, and pull down over the holes, repeat x4 then I'll tell you the next bit if you can't suss it (Press help for more info on the title screen) ;)

orph will be pleased to know it prob wont run on his expanded memory machine as I didn't do the display list properly - I fixed it in GSB so must fix GW and Gwobby's Adventure so he doesn't miss out :evil:

Having too much fun with assembler at the moment just got a screen to scroll around a bit and am starting to get comfortable with the syntax; who would have thought it :cool:

No, not at night. The game changes colors at the end when i saved the screenie.

So this game doesn't use a fire button?

I lose most of my lives by falling right off the rope trying to get the fruit.

I gave you a +1 back. :) :thumbsup:

No, not at night. The game changes colors at the end when i saved the screenie.

So this game doesn't use a fire button?

I lose most of my lives by falling right off the rope trying to get the fruit.

I gave you a +1 back. :) :thumbsup:

It does use fire - hold it in when going left or right to "rapidly" [wooah!] climb across (&up) the ropes... this is the key to completing the levels before time run out. Kong also can jump about 2mm but he hasn't anything to jump over...

After Gwobby's Adventure I was seeing if I could learn to use the display list to show the scores legibly, and see how many character blocks BASIC could haddle moving around. I then went for Turbo BASIC for GSB...

• 3 weeks later...

mr do

mr do's castle

digdug

flightmare

rescue of fractulus

Welcome to the HSC Richard :thumbsup:

nice games, not heard of flightmare so will check that out.

If you'd like to play in the special team round that's recently started let me know and I'll put you in a team!

trbb

• 4 weeks later...