IGNORED

Desert Strike for Lynx

SamSneed

Well now I am selling my copy of Desert Strike for the Atari Lynx. I have recently located a sealed copy of the game and no longer play it so I have decided to sell my complete in box copy of the game. I know a fellow member of this site won my last game and I would like to continue that trend since I know you guys all collect Lynx stuff as much as I do (nearly complete collection of original games that are not eprom/proto's).

Desert Strike for Lynx: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2507383291881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250738329188&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• 4 years later...

Well now I am selling my copy of Desert Strike for the Atari Lynx. I have recently located a sealed copy of the game and no longer play it so I have decided to sell my complete in box copy of the game. I know a fellow member of this site won my last game and I would like to continue that trend since I know you guys all collect Lynx stuff as much as I do (nearly complete collection of original games that are not eprom/proto's).

Desert Strike for Lynx: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2507383291881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250738329188&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

desert strike is an amezing conversion on the lynx,too bad, it's too rare,too expensive.