IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

Really? Roadrunner..Nobody needs your "patrolling" of the auction forums--Surprised you didn't complain of School girl or johnsgirl since that's all your pathetic life seems to be about...New pictures were definitely posted--Some(old ones) were used to show what a good camera can't show...P.S..Everyone is tired of you...Is this all you do all day??? I do remember that you've been warned in the past - about using this as your dumping grounds - See CPUwiz's post about u..And the auction was an anomaly----WAY above the priced it sold for.

IMHO, Road Runner's post is in the appropriate thread, and it fits the bill perfectly. I too, think it's funny/sad when you see a rare item being flipped for more than double what it was purchased for (just a few days after you purchased it from the other seller).

...I guess it's like the old saying goes: "Buyer Beware!!!!"

Personally, I wouldn't pay nearly that much for a boxed Out of Conrtol, but that's not saying someone else wouldn't. I guess RR is just pointing out the comedy in that you purchased it for $800 and are attempting to sell it for $1800, all while using the photos from the original sellers auction. You had to figure that someone would notice it and point it out. Then again...there is the "make an offer" option available, so who is really to say that you are actually expecting $1800? I can totally see both sides of it.

I am not a fan of the whole "flipping" thing, as it artificially inflates the market and makes it so much more difficult to collect. All the same, this type of cottage industry pops up in every hobby, as we do live in a free market. You are as entitled to charge whatever you want for your games, and I am entitled to chose if I wish to do business with you. At the same time, RoadRunner is also welcome to point out the obvious, as seen in his previous post.

If you really don't want to have your auctions singled out, you might want to take some fresh pictures before you flip a game...just sayin. Who knows...I could be completely wrong, and both of those listings could be from your own eBay accounts, which would explain the re-using of the photos...not that having multiple eBay accounts (in different states) is the most scrupulous thing either. :roll:

• Like 5

How's this for a "New and Sealed" game? I'm going to start wrapping my loose carts in Saran Wrap and calling them "New and Sealed"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOCKWAVE-New-and-Sealed-Nintendo-NES-Original-Classic-Arcade-Game-no-Box-manual-/261420643074?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

*nearly faints from laughter, Mewtwo uses Recover*

Sorry, but that's frickin' hilarious, anyone bust this guy's bubble yet?

"It's now or never!"

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3011267310801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301126731080&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Megamania 2 and River Raid 3 Atari 2600 multicart?

Anyone heard of these titles?

Crazy!

There is such a 2 in 1 cart mentioned on Atarimania, but not a lot of information available:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-2-in-1-river-raid-iii-megamania-ii_15817.html

• 3 weeks later...

What's wrong with this old guy?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2614496986871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261449698687&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

GAME IS ACTUALLY BRAND NEW NEVER USED BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE IT'S ORIGINAL BOX. THE BOX WAS DISGARDED

BRAND NEW NEVER USED. SEALED.

PICTURE IS STOCK PICTURE

US $100.00

PRICED TO DETERMINE INTEREST AS GAME WILL BE DESTROYED IF IT DOES NOT SELL

$9.90 Economy Shipping

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2614496986871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261449698687&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

GAME IS ACTUALLY BRAND NEW NEVER USED BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE IT'S ORIGINAL BOX. THE BOX WAS DISGARDED

PICTURE IS STOCK PICTURE

US $100.00

$9.90 Economy Shipping

Shame there is no way to know for sure about his other auctions as $100 for a new star wars arcade wouldn't be a bad deal.

Shame there is no way to know for sure about his other auctions as $100 for a new star wars arcade wouldn't be a bad deal.

there is now a pic of star wars up. not sealed

and this....

Q: Hi there. "Brand New" means sealed -- with no exceptions to that rule (unless initial state had no seal present). How would you know cart's condition? Is it open? These were typically glued shut or closed with a clear tape circle. Thanks for your time. Apr-14-14

A: I know catridges condition is absolutely perfect as I know it was never used. They were bought for a child that died suddenly in an accident before he could ever use the first game. The games and consoles were stuck away in a closet in an air conditioned room untouched for all these years. Not until my wife died at Christmas was I forced to go through things when I rediscovered the games and console. They stayed untouched due to grief and loss all these years and only new grief and loss brought them out. Thats how I know their condition and why I marked them brand new.

and this....

Q: Hi there. "Brand New" means sealed -- with no exceptions to that rule (unless initial state had no seal present). How would you know cart's condition? Is it open? These were typically glued shut or closed with a clear tape circle. Thanks for your time. Apr-14-14

A: I know catridges condition is absolutely perfect as I know it was never used. They were bought for a child that died suddenly in an accident before he could ever use the first game. The games and consoles were stuck away in a closet in an air conditioned room untouched for all these years. Not until my wife died at Christmas was I forced to go through things when I rediscovered the games and console. They stayed untouched due to grief and loss all these years and only new grief and loss brought them out. Thats how I know their condition and why I marked them brand new.

Not sure if his wife is dead or not, maybe she is but read the listing for these laserdiscs he sold.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-OF-THE-HOTTEST-GIRL-LASERDISCS-YOU-WILL-EVER-FIND-SEE-LIST-/261445092262?pt=US_Laserdisc&hash=item3cdf5783a6

16 OF THE HOTTEST GIRL MOVIES ON LASERDISCS THAT YOU COULD EVER WANT TO OWN. THEY INCLUDE:

PLAYBOY VIDEO CENTERFOLD FEATURING LYNNE AUSTIN
PLAYBOY SECRETS OF MAKING LOVE
LAUDERDALE - WHERE LIFE'S A BEACH
MALIBU HARD BODIES
L.A. SWIM STYLES
SORORITY BABES IN THE SLIMBALL BOWL-O-RAMA
ROCK VIDEO GIRLS
TEST TUBE TEENS IN THE YEAR 2000
STUDENT BODIES
THE BEACH GIRLS
ASSAULT OF THE KILLER BIMBOS
BIKINI BLITZ - AUSSIE GIRLS
CINSIDE OUT 3
DINOSAUR ISLAND
CLASS OF NUKE EM HIGH 2
BUFORD'S BEACH BUNNIES
ALL LASERDISCS ARE IN SUPERB CONDITION HAVING ONLY BEEN USED ONCE AND STORED ON A AIR CONDITIONED SHELF. WIFE DID NOT APPROVE, THAT IS WHY THEY WERE PUT AWAY AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT.

• Like 1

and this....

The bought for a child part seems odd. Two or 3 games maybe, but more than 25? Which parents would buy that many games? Edited by Andre81

PICTURE IS STOCK PICTURE

US $100.00

$9.90 Economy Shipping

post-29022-0-51073400-1397917274_thumb.png