IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

WTF. Really $20 for a sleeve. One sleeve at a time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Commodore-64-128-ATARI-400-800-Apple-II-INFOCOM-Software-Game-Jacket-/141768470620?hash=item21020f305c

oh, and:

** Please Note: Floppy Jacket Shipped In Box For Safe Shipment ++ Tracking **

Sheesh, I guess I can retire on the tubs of floppies in the basement :grin:

Sheesh, I guess I can retire on the tubs of floppies in the basement :grin:

Same guy is trying to sell a Fantastic Four #9 for almost $300 and there is a huge triangle cut out of the book, every page including the cover on the bottom right. He should be asking $50. I actually sent him a message just now telling him this. People need to be educated.

• 2 weeks later...
Dauber, on 23 Sept 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

OK, check this out:

http://stores.ebay.com/sosafan2games/?_dmd=1&_nkw=atari+7800

I feel like a complete @$$hole because I already bought several 2600 games from this vendor. Had I known about this, I never would have considered it. :(

Sorry, I look at the listings and I have no idea what you are talking about. They seem legit to me.

Sorry, I look at the listings and I have no idea what you are talking about. They seem legit to me.

Other than the Space Invaders homebrew, don't see anything unusual here....priced higher than I would like, but not the worst I've seen.

I don't know the true value of that Space Invaders cart. Looks like you can still by it at the store for $50 boxed, but I don't know if that one is part of a limited run. Didn't check the details to find out.

I don't know the true value of that Space Invaders cart. Looks like you can still by it at the store for $50 boxed, but I don't know if that one is part of a limited run. Didn't check the details to find out.

That's the one; $189 for Space Invaders boxed.

Still haven't received a response back, btw. Interestingly, when you buy something from this seller, you get lots of notifications, thanks for the feedback, etc.

Selling poor used re-sealed item as brand new sealed :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: atari4ever :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2720002883441?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=272000288344&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Uhm I guess don't take close ups of the box wear if they are trying to sell it new in shrink?

I came across a nice looking Berzerk 2600 cart in shrink at a game store. Nice looking aside from the dust on it. I asked the clerk how much. He said $100.00. Well I wasn't going to pay that for a dusty one.

• 3 weeks later...