IGNORED

My space Invader ceiling tiles....

Crazy Climber

PM Sent

One set of nice metallic silver invaders is on the way! :) Post a pic when you hang em up :) Thanks!

I'd like to get a few for the Classic if you're still making them. What was the cost again?

I would donate a full set for the MGC if you cover shipping :) Just let me know, Thanks man! - Brian

I had some of these on the tiles at my last location but we moved recently (Game Grid Arcade at Valley Fair Mall, UT) and I decided to do wall mounting with them. I was originally going to use them silver as they came but then it was suggested we spray paint them red, which I did and I think the contrast worked out. I still have more art to put up in my new place so it's not finished but we are getting close.

post-3928-0-27162800-1328123559_thumb.jpg

Crazy Climber, is there any chance you can make 8 more of these (4 each of the 2 different designs?

If so, is there a chance you could attach 2 brackets on the back to raise the tile 2" from the mounting surface? I would like them to be backlit ;)

Yeah, I could do something like that :) Great Idea! Let me see what I can come up with :)

Crazy, have you made any different designs since the invaders that I missed? Pac Man or anything? My game room could use more decor.

I just recently completed a "FULL" 36 piece Invader set which includes the following...

Shields x4

Laser base x1

UFO x1

ALL invader shapes (all of them, not just the two I have been selling) x 30

....and I am also throwing in a few laser shots plus a bag full of the eye cut outs so people can make there own "custom" explosions :) We have been just swamped at work the last month or so (70 hour weeks) which is why I haven't been around much lately but I do have about 5 or so sets completed if anyone is interested. I was going to sell them at a flat rate $50 shipped anywhere in the USA :) If anyone wants a set feel free to PM me, Thanks!

I missed these at MGC last year and had forgotten about them. But a full set is very tempting. Are you doing multiple colors of them in the set or all one color?

I missed these at MGC last year and had forgotten about them. But a full set is very tempting. Are you doing multiple colors of them in the set or all one color?

Thanks man! I am doing the sets all one color since the set up time to cut all these different shapes out of individual colors would literally take an entire day, would have to use a different piece of scrap for each design/etc. I could probably do 50/50 like half silver half gold or half red half blue/etc..? Let me know what you think, Thanks man!

I had some of these on the tiles at my last location but we moved recently (Game Grid Arcade at Valley Fair Mall, UT) and I decided to do wall mounting with them. I was originally going to use them silver as they came but then it was suggested we spray paint them red, which I did and I think the contrast worked out. I still have more art to put up in my new place so it's not finished but we are getting close.

That is F'n SWEET!!

• 10 months later...

After a year since my wife thought of the idea, I finally attached magnets to my Berzerk tiles from Crazy Climber... and now they are now on the fridge and awesome :)

The rare earth magnets were purchased from eBay for less than $10 and fixed to the tiles with E-6000 adhesive and allowed to set for a day. They work great.

post-20305-0-57054600-1356814610_thumb.jpg

• Like 1