IGNORED

white jag cases on ebay

kevincal

Got this for Christmas and moved the Jaguar into it's new shell!

post-7508-129329704557_thumb.jpg

post-7508-129329708774_thumb.jpg

post-7508-129329712034_thumb.jpg

It's not quite perfect. 2 of the 4 nubs that attach the Jaguar to the bottom of the case are moved. I had to sand them off (they are the front 2). This means the front of the Jag floats a little bit which makes the power button not depress all of the way. Pushing down on the controller port allows you to turn on/off the Jaguar. The open back didn't look as bad as I thought since the Jaguar is encased in a tank like structure.

Looks good, I'm happy with it!

• Like 3

Here is my "TRON:Legacy" Kevin Flynn (because it is white) Jaguar...

(as for the front two points... dremmelled them off, then I took them and attached the removed parts to the front two screws and then put super glue on the two parts before I put the board in place and attached the back two screws.

So far so good.)

Oh since it reminded me of something Flynn would have, I played a few games of the TRON-like game of I-War. Fun enough.

post-4709-129351332968_thumb.jpg

post-4709-129351335146_thumb.jpg

post-4709-129351337479_thumb.jpg

Edited by doctorclu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my "TRON:Legacy" Kevin Flynn (because it is white) Jaguar...

(as for the front two points... dremmelled them off, then I took them and attached the removed parts to the front two screws and then put super glue on the two parts before I put the board in place and attached the back two screws.

So far so good.)

Oh since it reminded me of something Flynn would have, I played a few games of the TRON-like game of I-War. Fun enough.

I have to ask since you mentioned TRON. Have you thought about changing out the red power LED for a blue LED. That would look pretty cool. Then it would really look like a TRON Jag. ;) Now someone just need to hack I-War so it comes up as TRON-War. :D

I emailed the guy who was selling it on ebay- he still has some. Hopefully hes cool. He didnt set up any new sales on ebay.

So hopefully he is trustworthy as we set this up on the side via email.

here is his ebay account-:

http://myworld.ebay.com/soptopevoppy/

I'd give away his email- but I dont want his personal email filled with crap lol

You can contact him on ebay but it takes him a day or two to make responses.

I have to ask since you mentioned TRON. Have you thought about changing out the red power LED for a blue LED. That would look pretty cool. Then it would really look like a TRON Jag. ;) Now someone just need to hack I-War so it comes up as TRON-War. :D

Working on that. :) Maybe give the Jaguar a white LED, that would be interesting.

Ok, here is one cool thing about having a white Jaguar... matches my Dreamcast better!post-4709-129452604176_thumb.jpg

Working on that. :) Maybe give the Jaguar a white LED, that would be interesting.

Ok, here is one cool thing about having a white Jaguar... matches my Dreamcast better!post-4709-129452604176_thumb.jpg

Dreamcast - what a wonderful (and sadly underrated) system!