IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Pretty much what JoeM said. Truckin and Tropical Trouble usually sell for a minimum of $30 each, but are hard to find in good condition. Price goes up fast when these have nice boxes. Even more so with DK Jr. It's rare enough to even find complete, but people pay a lot when it's that nice. I have seen mint DK Jrs go for $60-80. The entire lot was packed with upgrades.

Wonder if the "hidden" sides look as good. With only the 1 picture the buyer is hoping that the box bottoms, backs, fronts, and other sides look good. Also no idea about the condition of the games, manuals, and overlays. Seemed like a gamble to me. Hopefully it paid off for someone.

Does anyone have any idea why this one went for $134? I don't think that there are that many games in the lot that make it worth that much. I was bidding on it for the DK Jr before it got out of hand.

Isn't that the rarer of the Truckin' boxes with the IM 7607 sticker on the spine? Maybe that's why? Also, Truckin' goes for about $56, Tropical Trouble $30, DK JR $34, Swords & Serpents $14 and Mouse Trap $12. That's $146 right there, so I don't think the price was too bad. Not a bargain, but not a rip-off either.

Isn't that the rarer of the Truckin' boxes with the IM 7607 sticker on the spine? Maybe that's why? Also, Truckin' goes for about $56, Tropical Trouble $30, DK JR $34, Swords & Serpents $14 and Mouse Trap $12. That's $146 right there, so I don't think the price was too bad. Not a bargain, but not a rip-off either.

Crap! You're right about the Truckin! Didn't notice that. So anyone going to own up to this?

Funny, I posted a message about Truckin' numbers' yesterday :)

well i got my next two game lots today. awesome river raid and a nicer donkey kong jr box but still no manual(:. venture box inprovement and a lady bug and zaxxon with box flaw but awesome deal. u guys mentioned donkey kong jr as rare? never felt that way but wondered why i never saw one come up!:) got me thinkin of the literature. where is smurfs and avenger? do they actually exist? never seenm one for intellivision. the collection thickens:).........scot

well i got my next two game lots today. awesome river raid and a nicer donkey kong jr box but still no manual(:. venture box inprovement and a lady bug and zaxxon with box flaw but awesome deal. u guys mentioned donkey kong jr as rare? never felt that way but wondered why i never saw one come up!:) got me thinkin of the literature. where is smurfs and avenger? do they actually exist? never seenm one for intellivision. the collection thickens:).........scot

Nice pickups. Did you win that $20 CIB Zaxxon earlier today? I thought about it, but I didn't need it.

DK Jr isn't super rare, but not common either. It's pretty hard to find in mint condition and can sell high if the box is nice. Lots of folks have worn boxes on that one.

DKJr is kinda tough to find, but actually well worth it. IMO they did a decent job with that - light years better than DK.

As to Smurfs and Cosmic Avenger - I don't think they ever got farther than those pictures and some flyers. :( Though who knows what kinds of stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Someone on another thread posted a video done BITD about Imagic and you can see someone playtesting Wing War for Intellivision. That implies there was a ROM of some kind at one point, but AFAIK it hasn't leaked out into any collections yet. :( Suppose it could be lost. Bummer.

DKJr is kinda tough to find, but actually well worth it. IMO they did a decent job with that - light years better than DK.

As to Smurfs and Cosmic Avenger - I don't think they ever got farther than those pictures and some flyers. :( Though who knows what kinds of stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Someone on another thread posted a video done BITD about Imagic and you can see someone playtesting Wing War for Intellivision. That implies there was a ROM of some kind at one point, but AFAIK it hasn't leaked out into any collections yet. :( Suppose it could be lost. Bummer.

Wing War may have only existed as code on a disc. There a few who knew for sure.

This Red Box Space Armada went for waaay higher than I expected... methinks somebody overpaid, even if the box looks to be in good shape.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Armada-CIB-Boxed-Copy-/121314471642?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=fVNtt68HyMmwR1wES3iTLaq3liM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I guess that the item would have sold for more if "Intellivision" were in the title.

This Red Box Space Armada went for waaay higher than I expected... methinks somebody overpaid, even if the box looks to be in good shape.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Armada-CIB-Boxed-Copy-/121314471642?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=fVNtt68HyMmwR1wES3iTLaq3liM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Shipping to me was listed as $16. I considered paying $15, for a total of around $30. If someone in Canada bought it, shipping may have been cheaper. It was in pretty good condition :( Fortunately, mr_intv had my back and found me one a while back :)

I'm the one that bought the sets of overlays from intvlondon on ebay last year. I'd never seen Roger's overlays up for sale so I decided to get the ones from overseas instead.

The only ones I've noticed with the splintered backing are the Coleco Turbo overlays, otherwise the quality seems very nice...but I'm not actually using them or anything...

I have Super Pro Football and Super Pro Basketball overlays left over if anyone is interested in them, I get a pic up shortly-

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/215948-orphan-overlays-real-or-copies/?p=2817015

Look what I found :grin:

I was checking to see if you bought Smurf Rescue

Edited by JasonlikesINTV