IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I like how the seller also states "If you need more details on my definition of mint please email me prior to buying." I'd like to ask him but sarcasm might get the better of me.

Lol! Truth. Sometimes when I see auctions like these I often want to send "what the hell are you thinking?" Emails but then I think...meh. :)

• Like 1

I like how the seller also states "If you need more details on my definition of mint please email me prior to buying." I'd like to ask him but sarcasm might get the better of me.

Some sellers will completely neglect the boxes and manuals and list as mint because the carts aren't scratched and still have decent labels. I see this a lot with "mint" consoles where the console is decent but the box looks like the owner buried their cat in it then changed their mind and dug it up a decade later...on a rainy day.

I see this a lot with "mint" consoles where the console is decent but the box looks like the owner buried their cat in it then changed their mind and dug it up a decade later...on a rainy day.

Best line of the day, although the Rev in Vegas one was good too. :)

Price is WAY to high, even for some of us who would overpay. I have to think a Mint CIB original with the Master Component info on it would be worth more than the sticker box? But what do I know.

Other than Steve, does anyone else own copies of the Intellivision, Inc Loco-motion cart and/or manual? I'm trying to gauge the rarity. Last I heard, still no box has been identified.

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intellivisioninc/cart/loco-100.jpg

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intellivisioninc/manual/loco-100.jpg

A related question to the above - I have a copy of Tron Solar Sailer that has black & white instructions, but that is the only difference; it came with the gold label cart and overlays.

Could this have been a late release that was sold in a baggie?

A related question to the above - I have a copy of Tron Solar Sailer that has black & white instructions, but that is the only difference; it came with the gold label cart and overlays.

That's always been my assumption, too.

Pics?

What they said.

I'm on the lookout for the Tron SS, Frog Bog, and Checkers I.I. manuals.....and the black and white Backgammon cart ;-)