IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

There are still $10 Factory Sealed games, but you may already have the Space Network ;-)

Ha ha! Yeah, there may be one or two Space Hawks to be had at that price. I'm only collecting the Mattel sealed and it's been hard to get the last few on my list:

Math Fun

Word Fun

Burgertime (GF)

Buzz Bombers (GF)

Jetson's

Melody Blaster

Chess

He-Man

Motocross

Pinball

World Series Baseball

I'd appreciate if these come up you guys not bidding on them and letting me get them. :-D ;)

Ha ha! Yeah, there may be one or two Space Hawks to be had at that price. I'm only collecting the Mattel sealed and it's been hard to get the last few on my list:

Math Fun

Word Fun

Burgertime (GF)

Buzz Bombers (GF)

Jetson's

Melody Blaster

Chess

He-Man

Motocross

Pinball

World Series Baseball

I'd appreciate if these come up you guys not bidding on them and letting me get them. :-D ;)

Wow, if you have all the other Mattel games sealed, I'm impressed! The only ones I'd really like from that list are Chess (last Strategy game I need sealed), both Learning games, maybe MOTU. I'm in no rush for the rest.

How can you tell if something has been resealed?

When you have a few sealed Imagic, Parker Brothers etc. games you know the typical characteristics. Everyone can shrinkwrap games, but it's almost impossible to reproduce the characteristics of the old machines.

Let me know how this request works out for you. I have everything you are looking for except the GF Burgertime already, so you and I will duke it out over that one! Might need a sealed gatefold Buzz Bombers too. :-)

Edited by BBWW

As someone who used to work back in the early 80's at a retail chain, many returned games were resealed and resold.

I would venture that most i guessing but about 90 percent of those spld on ebay have been not factory seal.

I'm betting it still goes over $400 even with the new Multi-Cart release pending. This will always be something for the hard core collector. At least you can still use this hardware. Have you hooked up a PlayCable lately? :-)

It's already at $385... I don't know if it will close the gap. :P

I haven't gotten my hands on a PlayCable. Got one I could 'borrow'?

Nice sale Mojotv67! It was all those Intellivision Inc games :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2312893369871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=231289336987&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks! I had initially sold this over two weeks ago for @ $100 more but the buyer never paid! :mad: And this guy had 100% feedback... The worst is that once you request a cancelled transaction from a buyer and they do you can't leave negative feedback.

Nice catch of Big League Baseball too.

This used to be my primary one, I had bought it from one of the Venezuelan sellers and opened it since the cart was loose inside. Just had to fix the tab for the cart holder. I eventually picked up a sealed one in nicer condition.

$55, is it really worth that much?

They originally sold for 29.99 new. I paid a little less than $40, years after they were out of print, and I waited months to find that price. I would say it is in the ballpark. I have seen them on ebay $100, not sure if they sold or not.

Edited by SoulBuster