IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Anyone considering a sealed I.I. Treasure of Tarmin...a word of caution.

1. It's from Venezuela

2. " * Brand new. Item will be opened prior to shipping, and shipping will include everything in box."

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2616272198701?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261627219870&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have a confession to make. i bought one of these a couple days before you posted this and i did not read the description fully. Doh.

I did not even notice until you posted this and i felt so stupid. :dunce:

But it's not the end of the world. I didn't really need a sealed one. Really just needed a box upgrade. Still sucks but not the end of the world.

I still don't have a good Mind Strike box. My first one (that i don't have anymore) was crushed to death and my current one was stabbed to death by customs. :sad:

I have 2 brand new mint sealed Mind Strike games I would sell for $28 each.

I also have 4 brand new mint sealed AD&D Treasures of Tarmin I would sell for $30 each.

I also have a brand new mint sealed Worm Whomper that I had VGA graded, so now it is sealed with a rating of 85 NM/M. I have only sent 9 games ever to be graded, and those were games that looked like show pieces to be displayed.

I have many others that I am selling as my collection is being cut roughly in half. I only mention these titles as they were recently mentioned in this thread with people looking for them. If there is interest, send me a PM and we can discuss.

Troy

I have 2 brand new mint sealed Mind Strike games I would sell for $28 each.

I also have 4 brand new mint sealed AD&D Treasures of Tarmin I would sell for $30 each.

I also have a brand new mint sealed Worm Whomper that I had VGA graded, so now it is sealed with a rating of 85 NM/M. I have only sent 9 games ever to be graded, and those were games that looked like show pieces to be displayed.

I have many others that I am selling as my collection is being cut roughly in half. I only mention these titles as they were recently mentioned in this thread with people looking for them. If there is interest, send me a PM and we can discuss.

Troy

Did a recent deal with Troy for a few ColecoVision games.

Big :thumbsup:

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171500616107?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l6026&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI171500616107.N34.S1

Because of the DK? Isnt that some kind of plastic hard shell case and not a box? Or is there something else I'm not seeing?

Yeah, I'm also baffled by that one. A big chunk of those games are in replacement plastic boxes with photocopied sleeves...including the DK. No value there. Other than the console, maybe Popeye is the most valuable? Unless we're missing something it's way overpriced.

Ms Night Stalker's big eBay debut:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3512024624921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=351202462492&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$200 BIN

Yikes. $150 starting bid? I wonder what Blix would go for. I'm curious to see the first one of those listed.

So it's a Canuck to be the first to put this up for sale, eh?...

As for Blix I am entertaining the notion of maybe letting it go... but I wouldn't have an outrageous starting price like our friend to the north.

As for Blix I am entertaining the notion of maybe letting it go... but I wouldn't have an outrageous starting price like our friend to the north.

Yah seeing as there are going to be more copies of Ms NS that seems a bit high of an opening bid. As for Blix, I suspect there could easily be a bidding war....

For you Sears variant collectors, Sub Hunt and Auto Racing are included as part of this lot on ShopGoodwill. Both boxes look to be in good condition. I can't say for the contents as there are no pictures of them.

Sears Night Stalker, Bowling and Boxing can be found in this lot.

Edited by bikeguychicago

I'd be very interested in Blix.