IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I lost out on an SC in the fall at $150+, so I figured there was no way this one would top that, it was in better shape and had orphan overlays. This one stayed in the high 60's most of the week, I had hoped to be under $100. I always overbid due to a slow internet connection once I am beat there is no shot of countering the bid for me.

I have a NEW in Box but but not shrink-wrapped Worm Whomper I'd trade for a Sealed Popeye. What's up with Popeye? Never seen one sealed.

Agreed. I've tragically overpaid for things I "must" have (and probably quite a few things I kind of wanted to have at best) :)

Super Cobra just strikes me as something that appears regularly enough that somewhere between $100-125 should be quite doable without much effort. I'm pretty sure I have an extra or two I could let go at the super discounted price of say....$179.99? :)

If I told CMART I loved him, he'd get all weird on me, so hate just seems to work better. (I'll let him and Rev have that scene!) Don't hate anyone here, I do covet a few games though…LOL

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 1

If I told CMART I loved him, he'd get all weird on me, so hate just seems to work better. (I'll let him and Rev have that scene!) Don't hate anyone here, I do covet a few games thoughLOL

Lol! Love/hate it's such a fine line with Rev and I but then all great love affairs are. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

Since there was not an option for Canadians to buy, Rev very kindly pointed out the price drop to me and bought it on my behalf, on my birthday no less. :)

that is awesome. Love video game patches. Now you need a navy blue mechanic style work outfit to attach that to so you can look like someone who probably wore one back then :)

Happy Birthday! A fine present indeed.

I actually considered buying it at $100 but then ran in to the No Canadians thing, and then forgot about it as I've been in Seattle the last couple of days, and then thoughtful Rev sent me a text last night alerting me to the price drop. :)

Well I already have one but its assless so it's awkward to wear in public.

Cmart knocks on the door. Wearing a bathrobe and holding a sheep under his arm Rev opens the door, "Can I help you?"

Cmart: "I'm here to install your PlayCable ;-) "

Rev: "Yes, I can tell from your workshirt patch and assless pants. I've been waiting for you ;-) "

Cmart: "Where do you want it?"

Rev: "In my game room. It's easier to access through the back door, though ;-) "

Cmart: ;-)

Rev: "This is gonna be a big project, do you think you can handle it?"

Cmart: "Oh, I can handle it ;-) "

Rev: ;-)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 2

Cmart knocks on the door. Wearing a bathrobe and holding a sheep under his arm Rev opens the door, "Can I help you?"

Cmart: "I'm here to install your PlayCable ;-) "

Rev: "Yes, I can tell from your workshirt patch and assless pants. I've been waiting for you ;-) "

Cmart: "Where do you want it?"

Rev: "In my game room. It's easier to access through the back door, though ;-) "

Rev: "This is gonna be a big project, do you think you can handle it?"

Cmart: "Oh, I can handle it ;-) "

Rev: ;-)

Well played! :)