IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I know there were a bunch of sealed games including Math Fun and Shark Shark, but this went higher than I would have expected...especially considering the overall condition of the lot.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1619646804201?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=161964680420&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was the winner of this auction. I hope the contents of the box are not ruined..

PS new collector, this is my first post here!

• Like 1

I was the winner of this auction. I hope the contents of the box are not ruined..

PS new collector, this is my first post here!

Congrats and welcome! That's a good starter set of games. Before you head back to eBay you may want to try to fill out your collection more from the guys here. Lots of people here with extras I'm sure they'd like to clear out at good prices. Fingers crossed there's no water damage to the unit. It should be shrinkwrapped in the box.

Thank you all for the welcome messages! I will post pictures once I get the package in.

Like others have said, welcome! Intellivision is a fun system to play and collect for.

Regarding your auction, I hope the bulk of it is in decent condition and mold free. I pretty much steer clear of mold, however risk avoidance by some can translate into opportunity for others. Personally, I'd open that console box (and probably toss it). Hopefully the actual console is still in plastic and mold free. Also, hopefully the games were stored separately. From what I can tell they look decent. If you're not interested in sealed games, you may get some decent $ for the sealed Shark Shark and Math Fun ($20+ each), which could buy more games. Math Fun isn't too fun, but Shark Shark is a solid game. Either way, keep us updated!

That looks very incredible to me, what was your final price? Oh sorry still an active auction! :)

Edited by wolfy62

I open the first plastic and there are still unopened ! Great pick up ! I'm happy :)

will you crack the shrinkwrap of Mouse Trap? In case you will, please let me know if the overlays are right

My copy, that I bought back in the day, has the overlays like that:

post-41160-0-65194100-1455197047_thumb.jpg

Can you see what is wrong with it? It is cut upside down

Edited by intellivotion

will you crack the shrinkwrap of Mouse Trap? In case you will, please let me know if the overlays are right

My copy, that I bought back in the day, has the overlays like that:

attachicon.gifMouse Trap wrong overlay.JPG

Can you see what is wrong with it? It is cut upside down

Yes, I can seen it's weird ^^

I won't crack it but I have other with the overlays. I will check tonight :)

Interesting! So should we go digging through our CBS versions looking for this?

Does it qualify as an official variation? Or only a "misprint"?

For example, some of the manuals have color variations, but it can be difficult to determine whether the variation is due to age or just "the toner was low".

Interesting! So should we go digging through our CBS versions looking for this?

Does it qualify as an official variation? Or only a "misprint"?

For example, some of the manuals have color variations, but it can be difficult to determine whether the variation is due to age or just "the toner was low".

To me it's only a misprint. But I wouldn't give them away :)

It's the same with two Snafu manuals I have: one has a brilliant light blue, the other a dull light blue: it's clearly a "the toner was slow" case, but I keep them as if they were 2 variations.

Because we live in a crazy world, I would probably qualify those weird overlays as a variation

Edited by intellivotion

The auction is way pricey, but I haven't seen an Intellivision Inc Snafu in a while. Nice to see even a loose one occasionally.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1119039818631?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=111903981863&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also, I'm sort of kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on this (LF1, Worm Whomper, Dig Dug...), but I really didn't need anything in there:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3317770590361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=331777059036&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

never seen one hooked up to a system or a screen pic before. It fits beautifully to the system. I wish they had done the same for the intellivoice.