IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

If you ever see any with the sleeve overlay like the Horse Racing in the auction above, buy them instantly and then PM me right away with your PayPal info. :)

The other notable French Canadian game is the bilingual Super Cobra.

Sure sounds like a plan, ill pay more attention now. lol but like I said lots of French English without the sleeves...

where can I find a list with all the games with the sleeve overlay?

Not sure we have a definitive list to be honest. Steve's site lists a number of them, around ten or so if I recall correctly, but I'm not certain anyone really knows how many are out there.

Especially when new ones turn up that no one knows about ;)

Is Horse Racing new, or just new to you?

No, this one I knew about. :) Time to dig back into Steve's site and try and reconstruct a list. Was yours Poker or Word Fun or something like that?

Math Fun :)

It's funny how the collecting mindset is. I doubt that I'd shell out $100 US for one of these - but now that I have one, I doubt that I'd sell it for that price either. Go figure.

Lol! Just think what you could trade for it though. ;)

Not sure we have a definitive list to be honest. Steve's site lists a number of them, around ten or so if I recall correctly, but I'm not certain anyone really knows how many are out there.

This is the list in Steve's site:

• ABPA Backgammon
  • Auto Racing
  • Horse Racing
  • Major League Baseball
  • Math Fun
  • NASL Soccer
  • NHL Hockey
  • PGA Golf
  • Space Battle
  • U.S. Ski Team Skiing

But I'm sure also LV Roulette exists

• Like 2

I must agree, they are all over the place around here. Maybe if someone could let me know what rare French /English games they are looking for ill go out and scoop some up...

I think there are a few sleeved ones I'm looking for, too. Scans and so forth are acceptable when the price is too much to bear.

You'd think there would be those sleeves for Football, Basketball, Sea Battle, Armour Battle. But why would anyone keep them; they must be rare.

Yah it's weird we haven't seen sleeves for some of the other early titles, but that the fun of discovering new variations after all these years :)

Yah it's weird we haven't seen sleeves for some of the other early titles, but that the fun of discovering new variations after all these years :)

Indeed.

I can't remember how I first came across these. There was a time when I was scooping up all kinds of stuff and came across these - I can't remember if I got the lot specifically because of those, wondering what the heck they were, or what.

Indeed.

I can't remember how I first came across these. There was a time when I was scooping up all kinds of stuff and came across these - I can't remember if I got the lot specifically because of those, wondering what the heck they were, or what.

Yah I don't think I was aware of these until I saw them on your site a number of years ago. Again, I mostly blame you for my addiction. Thanks a lot. Speaking of my addiction, I've been taking pics for an upcoming thread that might be my most epic yet. :)

• Like 6

Yah I don't think I was aware of these until I saw them on your site a number of years ago. Again, I mostly blame you for my addiction. Thanks a lot. Speaking of my addiction, I've been taking pics for an upcoming thread that might be my most epic yet. :)

Oh yeah, *that* one.

Well hurry and share them pics !!!! lol