IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

You're pretty set on stuff. :-) What do you need in trades - not much it seems.

If you don't have to have shrinkwrapped (Some of there are though) I have quite a few for sale or trade.

If you don't have to have shrinkwrapped (Some of there are though) I have quite a few for sale or trade.

Check out the pics, I don't have them organized so you may have to look around.

http://atariage.com/forums/gallery/album/1797-humblejack/

I don't need them wrapped. I would even settle for loose carts in some cases. I can't tell from the pics for some of these which are INTV and which are Mattel. Do you have prices in mind or are you looking for offers? Edited by Atari_Bill

I don't need them wrapped. I would even settle for loose carts in some cases. I can't tell from the pics for some of these which are INTV and which are Mattel. Do you have prices in mind or are you looking for offers?

I want milliions for them but will settle for a pittance. The pics have been up quite a while so some may not be available but I think most are. I know the SW ADD, Masters and one Shark Shark are gone. But the rest are still available. BBWW is correct, I do have most stuff but can still be surprised by whats out there. I am looking for a few specific things. A Beauty and Beast booklet 700007-1A with Buy America in the Tips section for example. An Auto Racing manual 1113-0720 Hong Kong http://www.ebay.com/itm/262846645617?ul_noapp=true but my limit is $5 for a manual (unless it's the HTF rare ones) as I am retired and money is a little tight. A Tutankham manual would really be great. Also I have items not on the gallary so if you have other specific needs let me know. For some reason no one has even asked about Jetson (SW). I thought that would be one of the first to go and the gate fold Burgertime. I just Friday sold the White boxed Burgertime. I guess my view of Intellivision reality is skewed. I do need some home brew stuff if you have any double willing to trade.

This kind of answers BBWW too. If you guys will PM me your specific list I will let you know what I have and get pics for you.

Thanks,

HJ

Edited by Humblejack

Anyone need an instant collection? :grin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Console-System-w-63-Games-w-Intellivoice-44-Games-CIB-See-Pics-/282393147509?hash=item41bff17875:g:rd0AAOSwTM5Yxekh

No matter how many times I tried to get a decent picture of the title screens, I kept getting TOWER OF DOO as the screen name thanks to the scrolling texts (see pics 10 & 12):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Tower-of-Doom-w-Reproduction-Box-Manual-Custom-Overlays-/282393099396?hash=item41bff0bc84:g:gL8AAOSwzgBYxd~a

That's one Tower I do NOT want to visit! :lolblue:

Edited by the1hatman

So this is just the C64 Pitfall cart, correct?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3718947862661?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=371894786266&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yep. Unless someone transferred the sticker. Many moons ago, I freaked thinking I'd found Frogger II for Intellivision... and it was C64. Both carts have the same type edge connector, but the C64 cart would probably not fit correctly. It may also actually damage your system if you do manage to make it fit.