IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

For european members, to my surprise I recently found out that this early release of Demon Attack is somewhat rare over there,

anyway here's one on eBay,

price is low but shipping might be high, it's over $30 from New Jersey to Canada.

New listing Demon Attack (Intellivision, 1982)

The international version was the second edition with the painted picture. So, yes, the first release is a bit rare over here. But I've seen it a few times. Imagic used sometimes the US boxes and put b/w international instructions inside.

They took out some information about this Keyboard Component.

So, does the tape drive spin?

Honestly, none of your ******* business.

But, as was cyber stalked earlier, it was spinning a couple years ago.

Could mean the seller didn't bother testing it in the last couple of years; or they did test it and it failed. Note that they did post videos of the tape eject.

Edited by mr_me

Probably best not to repost stuff mods took the time to remove.

Somehow my Rick James cart pic stayed in the thread lol

It makes even less sense now haha that's OK though :)

I considered making an "Adam" joke from one of the removed posts, but decided against it. Best not to rehash what was removed.

Did anyone here buy this INTV System III?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/222734033070?ul_ref=https%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover%252F0%252Fe11010.m1951.l3160%252F7%253Feuid%253Dc9f28c265d7b4ce38f67f20cc09bddd2%2526bu%253D43124446245%2526loc%253Dhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ebay.ca%25252Fulk%25252Fitm%25252F222734033070%2526sojTags%253Dbu%253Dbu%2526srcrot%253De11010.m1951.l3160%2526rvr_id%253D0&ul_noapp=true

It's made in USA with SN A027553. I estimate it is one of the last 5000 Intellivisions made. I'm curious if it has the latest motherboard version and chipset. Likely not but you never know.

Edited by mr_me

Are you curious whether it is a Super Pro Tutorvision? ;) I know I am.

Yes, the latest INTV motherboard/chipset version is a Tutorvision. How many were made? We know some motherboards were sold as surplus electronics.

Edit: I'm assuming the made in usa a-series sn are newer than the made in hong kong rh-series sn. The highest made in usa sn I've seen is A031xxx.

Edited by mr_me

Yes, the latest INTV motherboard/chipset version is a Tutorvision. How many were made? We know some motherboards were sold as surplus electronics.

Edit: I'm assuming the made in usa a-series sn are newer than the made in hong kong rh-series sn. The highest made in usa sn I've seen is A031xxx.

It would be really cool to find out whether this one is Super Pro Tutorvision, a partial Super Pro Tutorvision (ex: maybe missing the WBEXEC), or just a normal Super Pro System.

Did anyone ever reveal the contents of the unopened mystery box from Joe Z!?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1323481265531?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=132348126553&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

apart from that...

fun.gifFUN FACT:: the highest bidder won by bidding only $0.01 more than the second one

fun.gifFUN FACT: that box doesn't come from a pet free home

look at the plastic bones on the floor in the listing pictures

• Like 1

apart from that...

fun.gifFUN FACT:: the highest bidder won by bidding only $0.01 more than the second one

fun.gifFUN FACT: that box doesn't come from a pet free home

look at the plastic bones on the floor in the listing pictures

I can see my nickname in the list ;)