IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I have the 3 game set that seller made for the Atari INTV games. The quality is excellent and they completely feel like the original overlays. I believe the pricing is based on each game where reproductions are $6-10 and new designs for games that never had overlays are $15. I know if you buy 3 sets they send you one for free if you deal with them directly (not through eBay).

I kinda sound like their agent right now but I honestly have no connection to them other than as a customer once.

for the variant enthusiasts only

very first edition (four lines with reference to the KC) of an unopened LV Roulette made in USA, hence with full color manual inside: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3521865530421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=352186553042&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

even if it's a bit overpriced sealed copies of this don't come by often

for the variant enthusiasts only

very first edition (four lines with reference to the KC) of an unopened LV Roulette made in USA, hence with full color manual inside: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3521865530421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=352186553042&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

even if it's a bit overpriced sealed copies of this don't come by often

What's with ebay shipping these days? a $20 item with $31 for shipping to Canada. Crazy

Edited by Steve Jones
  • Like 3

That and greedy sellers

The more I look at it, the more I'm convinced it's almost entirely greedy sellers. I used to think it was solely some insane GSP markup, but...

I was poking around at some lots of Transformers the other day, and I found a lot that probably weighs as much as an INTV console and several games. Shipping to Canada, via GSP, was like $16. Yet we often see single carts, the kinds of things that are $3 US shipping, cost $30 to ship to Canada. It makes no sense unless sellers are inflating their "international" shipping something fierce.

That being said, shipping a single cart from Canada to the US now costs me around $13 USD if I include tracking. But that's just Canada Post going insane over the past couple of years (plus our dollar rising steadily). Ebay won't even let me set the shipping that high for a single cart, so I lose a bit on every sale.