Intellivision Ebay Roundup

11181 replies to this topic

#11176 cmart604 OFFLINE  

cmart604

Intellivision Hoarder

• 12,091 posts
  • Running out of things to buy.

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2018 6:51 PM

I missed it or it would have been me. I'm on and off the planet right now...missing some things.

It was a crazy one. I think that's a record for an Inty console. You're still going to PRGE though aren't you?

#11177 BBWW OFFLINE  

BBWW

River Patroller

• 3,063 posts
  • If it is not fun move away slowly.

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2018 7:31 PM

It was a crazy one. I think that's a record for an Inty console. You're still going to PRGE though aren't you?

Still planing on it. Don't have anything new except a divorce though...thats not a very good game on the Intellivision. Leisure Suit Larry would be a better port, but I prefer port to whine.

#11178 Lathe26 OFFLINE  

Lathe26

River Patroller

• 3,656 posts

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2018 9:35 PM

Still planing on it. Don't have anything new except a divorce though...thats not a very good game on the Intellivision. Leisure Suit Larry would be a better port, but I prefer port to whine.

Sorry to hear that. That's a club with an unpleasant initial ritual, having been through it myself.

#11179 BSRSteve OFFLINE  

BSRSteve

Space Invader

• 38 posts

Posted Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:52 PM

I will be pulling down most of my for sale items tomorrow since I will not be available to fulfill for a couple of week as I go to PRGE (and then to Seattle to visit my son). Will put them back up along with more items when I get back.

Edited by BSRSteve, Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:53 PM.

#11180 Lathe26 OFFLINE  

Lathe26

River Patroller

• 3,656 posts

Posted Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:29 PM

I will be pulling down most of my for sale items tomorrow since I will not be available to fulfill for a couple of week as I go to PRGE (and then to Seattle to visit my son). Will put them back up along with more items when I get back.

Have fun visiting family in Seattle. There are a couple Seattle folks on AtariAge that will be at PRGE as well (myself included).

#11181 JasonlikesINTV OFFLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 9,190 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Pretty shameless reselling here. The BSRs sign games and sell them cheap. This guy scoops them all up and lists them on eBay for 10x the original price.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 302923833490

#11182 Sunnyvale CA ONLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• 72 posts

Posted Today, 7:41 AM

Pretty shameless reselling here. The BSRs sign games and sell them cheap. This guy scoops them all up and lists them on eBay for 10x the original price.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 302923833490

Jesus Christ 10x? These were listed for $12 per or something? How did I miss something like that..... Were they posted someplace?

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users