IGNORED

BOARD GAMES based on video games

jahfish

i'm looking for any board games i haven't got in my list, and i am also trying to make a complete list of all board games that existed and were based on (or somehow related to) atari 2600 games.

here's the one i have:

post-12-129374051238_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374051391_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374051555_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374051804_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374052113_thumb.jpg

post-12-12937405231_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374052475_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374052632_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374052812_thumb.jpg

post-12-129374053081_thumb.jpg

edit: what i need is:

- jungle hunt

- ET

Edited by jahfish

Shame you're only looking for Atari2600 board games, if you were into Nintendo I'd swear I have somewhere both Supermario and Zelda boardgames. Also a Saint Seiya and a Brand New Ultraman board game. Everything in perfect japanese of course!

Good luck on your quest!

i'm looking for any video games i haven't got in my list, and i am also trying to make a complete list of all board games that existed and were based on atari 260 games.

here's the one i have:

donkey kong

popeye

pitfall

qbert

pac man

ms. pac man

frogger

centipede

Did you find the E.T. game buried in a landfill?

:lol:

does the boardgame actually correspond to the video game?

(will you get stuck in a pit for 30 minutes no matter what dices come up?) :D

i remembered that i actually have berzerk, just didn't know that there was a packaging variation ... tough one (for my wallet) :P

looks like i need zaxxon & jungle hunt.

i also seem to remember seeing a donkey kong junior board game a few years ago .... can anyone confirm that?

Edited by jahfish

What's an average price in US dollars to pick up board games with video game themes like these?

Ianoid had a few at the MGC a few years ago for a buck or two each. I was sooo tempted, but eventually passed on 'em. lol

Not because of the price mind you, but because I've got enough of this kind of stuff taking space. You know one game I thought would have actually made a great board game translation? Burgertime. Super easy to implement gosh dang it all. I would have loved that back in the day :(

BTW: In my collection, I have Zaxxon, Ms. Pac, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Q*Bert. If any of this stuff is worth anything yet - LMK! lol

Yeah, my Turbo game came from Ianoid at MGC a few years ago... 50 cents. It's complete though, and in pretty decent shape considering the price.

Above is about a half of my collection. I didn't post the ones that Jah said he already had. I don't think I've paid more than $2 for any of them. They take up a lot of space though and I don't have anyplace to really display them, so it's kind of a waste for me. They are cool though, and I couldn't resist.

Ooops, and sorry, I just realized I posted jumbo size pics up there. Forgot to scale them down 1st.

i'm looking for any board games i haven't got in my list, and i am also trying to make a complete list of all board games that existed and were based on atari 260 games.

here's the one i have:

donkey kong

popeye

pitfall

qbert

pac man

ms. pac man

frogger

centipede

berzerk

edit: what i need is:

- zaxxon

- jungle hunt

I still have an unopened box (somewhere here) from you. I had thought you had said it was Zaxxon, am i wrong?

Above is about a half of my collection. I didn't post the ones that Jah said he already had.

so it is time to post mine ... i went to my storage place today and updated my list :)

mirage, i'm still wondering if that ET game is really related to the video game or more to the movie ....

Edited by jahfish

• 7 months later...

Kind of a shot in the Dark here, but what the heck.

I got a Ms Pac-Man and Berzerk board game awhile back, both are missing a few pieces and was kinda hoping someone had a few extra's? I also have a few extra pieces for the Berzerk game if anyone wants/needs them.

Pieces I Need

Ms Pac-Man

-Pac Pellets (x6)

-Red Ghost Pawn (x1)

-Special Die (x1)

Berzerk

-Humanoid Character Pawn with Gun (x1)

-Red Die and White Die

Extra Pieces I Have

Berzerk

-Evil Otto Pawn(x1)

-Robot Pawn (x4)

-Berzerk Game Board

Edited by Necron99

Why ET? Obviously that game is based on the movie.

Obviously. I included it sort of tongue-in-cheek, or if you'd rather, casting the net very wide and loose.

The others are also not based on 2600 games specifically, but rather on arcade games that became 2600 games. Of course I also included Turbo which wasn't (originally) a 2600 game at all.

Edited by Mirage

Did you know about the Pac Man puzzle game by Miltion Bradley? Like this one eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205364945991?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320536494599&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] (not mine)

And the Pac Man card game by Milton Bradley? Like this one eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1606041732951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160604173295&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] (not mine)

I even think they made a Donkey Kong Jenga

Edited by the-topdog