IGNORED

A very special Gift from Cmart

Rev

A very special thanks to Cmart for a very special gift.....A sealed in box black Intellivision Computer Module. :o

A couple of days ago my wife called me during work and says "Why did you order more intellivisions? You already have like 30!"

I replied "I didn't order any more,it must of been the Intellivision i sold on Ebay the other week and got returned"

So...it puzzled me the rest of the day until i got home and seen the box was from canada and the senders name closely resembled 'Cmart'.

What i the pulled out was this:

intvpics015.jpg?t=1293328564

I was thinking....WTF? Why would he send me this!!

My wife came over and asked if ordered this and i told her the a guy from AA sent it to me as a gift. And she said are you sure Cmart is a guy and not a girl!

Why would a guy send you a gift like this!! She said.

After much explaining i convinced her that i wasnt having a cyber fling with Cmart. :rolling:

Thanks again, I will repay you one day.

That was very nice of him. :thumbsup:

No kidding! What's the history here? I think I've seen him give something else cool away before. Looked for his username in the Introductions section, but nothing came up in the search. Seems like he's one of the most prominent Intellivision collectors around...

Thanks for the kind words Rev, I was just happy to surprise a fellow fervent INTV collector with a rather cool Christmas gift. icon_smile.gif Consider it thanks from the INTV community for your generosity to fellow AA'ers this year. Your shock alone made it worthwhile but the fact that you had to convince your wife that you weren't having a "cyber-fling" made it downright awesome!! icon_rolling.gif

Now you have to do an update to your "Show your collection 2011" thread with some INTV hardware shots featuring your cool new addition (as well as your minty Sears box). No repayment necessary...although if you could convince BassGuitari to sell me

his boxed GTE/Sylvania INTV that would be much appreciated. icon_wink.gif

Cheers, Chris

Thanks for the kind words Rev, I was just happy to surprise a fellow fervent INTV collector with a rather cool Christmas gift. icon_smile.gif Consider it thanks from the INTV community for your generosity to fellow AA'ers this year. Your shock alone made it worthwhile but the fact that you had to convince your wife that you weren't having a "cyber-fling" made it downright awesome!! icon_rolling.gif

Now you have to do an update to your "Show your collection 2011" thread with some INTV hardware shots featuring your cool new addition (as well as your minty Sears box). No repayment necessary...although if you could convince BassGuitari to sell me

Cheers, Chris

bassguitar is already sending me the boxed gte/sylvania. you r too late! :P

Cheers, Chris

bassguitar is already sending me the boxed gte/sylvania. you r too late! icon_razz.gif

icon_mad.gificon_mrgreen.gif

My wife came over and asked if ordered this and i told her the a guy from AA sent it to me as a gift. And she said are you sure Cmart is a guy and not a girl!

After much explaining i convinced her that i wasnt having a cyber fling with Cmart. icon_rolling.gif

There's nothing wrong with two guys ... *cough* ... sharing something so special. *cough cough* icon_mrgreen.gif

After much explaining i convinced her that i wasnt having a cyber fling with Cmart. icon_rolling.gif

There's nothing wrong with two guys ... *cough* ... sharing something so special. *cough cough* icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_rolling.gif What's a little videogame appreciation between friends? icon_rolling.gif Rev's wife's reaction was seriously the best part about this for me!! icon_lol.gif