IGNORED

EOTB Release information

EricDeLee

Great review, Ninjabba. Too bad about your savegame though. :(

Has anyone played the game to the end? I mean, is it sure that it is really fully playable until the ending scene, or could there be a bit missing near the end of the game since nobody ever played that far?

@Eric

It's okay, I got the estimated pricing and all. I just wanted to ake sure I was not missing something. Having several threads on EotB now, with people still posting "I want a boxed copy" all the time just made me wonder if I missed something and if we had to post here now to get a copy. It's all a bit chaotic. I was on the very first list from 2 or so years ago though so I'm fine. ;)

I'd just suggest that when the game is ready to sell you open yet another new thread for it, so that people clearly know that now is the time to order formally. Then you can give a time frame of one week or so for the people on the old list to place their order before their reserved copy goes on sale at "first come, first serve". :)

Has anyone played the game to the end? I mean, is it sure that it is really fully playable until the ending scene, or could there be a bit missing near the end of the game since nobody ever played that far?

Nope. Played it for hours and got accustomed to the user interface. But still far from completing it.

--

Karri

I was pretty determined to be the first to play through the entire game, but I'm running low on spare time and my invested hours have been erased recently.. still determined to beat it though.

I got pretty close... 20+ hours of gameplay....

Then I was not able to dedicate time to it again. So I am afraid I'll be lost if I pick it back up again. I think I may need to simply start from the beginning (which is like restarting Final Fantasy 7 from square one....)

I'd just suggest that when the game is ready to sell you open yet another new thread for it, so that people clearly know that now is the time to order formally. Then you can give a time frame of one week or so for the people on the old list to place their order before their reserved copy goes on sale at "first come, first serve". :)

I plan to do that.

I got back in town yesterday after a death in the family.

I'm a bit behind on everything and responding to people, so I'll get caught up soon. I have to shop my pinball tonight so it can be at the Michigan Pinball Expo next week. Then I have a few other obligations I HAVE to see to first.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep... I posted information in the Playthrough thread.

I am picking up the boards from the Post Office today. (Yay!)

Now I am waiting on the other parts. 1MAY is not going to work (15MAY or 1JUN looks more realistic... which is why I didn't want to take any cash from anyone until at least everything is in my house and pretty much ready to go).

:)

keep the faith!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Update:

I will be releasing 5, perhaps 10 Loose carts with Manuals within the next week or so.

This will be out of the first batch of 50, and the remaining carts from my first batch will be boxed and released a bit later.

The unfortunate part, I had to swith chip suppliers, thus raising the cost slightly per order (Don't worry, you won't see an outrageous $20 increase or anything stupid like that. More than likely $5 at the most, I'm waiting for final totals...)

But... like I mentioned I will have 5-10 loose carts with manuals soon!

sounds great but i'll take a boxed copy :)

i hope i can get one. @ eric

do you have the list whos get a boxed copy?

the uncertainty makes me sick

I am going to work on the list here in the next few days.

I will put the names out there... and basically if you are ready to purchase... I'll need to know. I don't want others waiting for a game while someone makes up their mind on if they still want the game or not. I'm sure everyone can understand that.

But basically, how Wonder and others have been doing things in the past (list of names)...that's what I'll be doing. But for the most part those are already filled out for me with the previous list we had.

:)

More info to follow (Printer person is giving me the FITS right now... lol)... Just print my awesome damn instruction manual!!!! LINE IT UP! LINE IT UP! LOL (sorry... I had to vent!)

• 2 weeks later...