Posted Thu Sep 7, 2017 12:17 PM

I'll play around with it.

Thanks!

#977 bf2k+ OFFLINE  

bf2k+

Stargunner

• 1,746 posts

Posted Fri Sep 8, 2017 5:54 AM

None of the stuff in my download section applies to versions of PRO newer than 2.1a, so if this logon module is for a newer version, there won't be anything there for it.  LOGON.DAT doesn't exist anywhere on my system.

BTW, what Pro version is this for?

Edited by bf2k+, Fri Sep 8, 2017 5:55 AM.

#978 Kyle22 OFFLINE  

Kyle22

River Patroller

• 3,060 posts

Posted Fri Sep 8, 2017 5:58 PM

4.0b.

#979 JohnPolka OFFLINE  

JohnPolka

Space Invader

• 25 posts

Posted Sat Sep 9, 2017 11:01 AM

None of the stuff in my download section applies to versions of PRO newer than 2.1a, so if this logon module is for a newer version, there won't be anything there for it.  LOGON.DAT doesn't exist anywhere on my system.

BTW, what Pro version is this for?

I've seen similar utilities for Pro! version 2.1a and earlier. That's why I suggested he take a look on your BBS. 

-JP

Edited by JohnPolka, Sat Sep 9, 2017 11:05 AM.

#980 doctorclu OFFLINE  

doctorclu

******Blue Max****** *****Class 4***** **Moon Master**

• 7,020 posts
  • Captain - Class 2

Posted Sat Sep 9, 2017 12:11 PM

Great list! Thanks for compiling this. Is there a standard location or repository where this list will be maintained at? Or will we just have to find it in this message thread?

-JP

New list looks good.  I know there are documents online that can be modified that we can give access to those in this thread to.

Updating my own BBS list at this point as I tend to get really into this in the fall time of year.

---------------

Here is a link to the online Atari BBS List.  Let me know if you can edit it.

https://docs.google....8N4HoSMX3w/edit

Edited by doctorclu, Sat Sep 9, 2017 12:27 PM.

#981 doctorclu OFFLINE  

doctorclu

******Blue Max****** *****Class 4***** **Moon Master**

• 7,020 posts
  • Captain - Class 2

Posted Sat Sep 9, 2017 3:01 PM

Alright, combined the list of Atari BBSs that Tillek made along with the BBS list I made back in January of this year, then found some illustrations to replace the ASCII art to get us started.   Functional so far.  We need to flesh out the list and verify all the working BBSs so still a lot for everyone to do.  ;)

Atari BBS List Online

#982 Tillek OFFLINE  

Tillek

Dragonstomper

• 602 posts

Posted Sat Sep 9, 2017 5:30 PM

Alright, combined the list of Atari BBSs that Tillek made along with the BBS list I made back in January of this year, then found some illustrations to replace the ASCII art to get us started.   Functional so far.  We need to flesh out the list and verify all the working BBSs so still a lot for everyone to do.  ;)

Atari BBS List Online

I successfully called every BBS on the list I had with the exception of Toxic Nipple today.  I'll reach out to that SysOp and see if there is an issue or if he took it down.  Jacoby tends to down all his BBSs when he is planning to be away from home for an extended amount of time (doesn't trust the old equipment).

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users