IGNORED

The Dutch High-Tech Team reunion

MY name is Stormtrooper of Death, my real name is richard. I was a member of the famous Dutch High-Tech Team in the 80s and 90s. Some Atarians remember the Big Demo. I did not work on the Big Demo, but on the Platinum Demo, that was never released.

I became a member of the HTT, Because i invented the cruncher logic (simple RAR archiver zero crunching, then symbolic crunching technique).

Anyhow, The Dutch High Tech Team (HTT). If anybody knows other members, please contact. MAybe we can organise a reunion. who knows.

Hi Richard. Nice to meet you again after all these years! :-D

I don't remember your contribution to the Platinum. What was it?

The cruncher I remember! It crashed and never got it working! LOL

Regards,

Freddy.

Hi Frankenstein, haha, long time no C. Last time we had contact with eachother was in 1992 or so ? I got interested again in the old ATari 8bit, because on the internet there are many Atari 8bit-fan sites and communities.

Do you still listen to Metal music ? Hehe. Johan/Prizm still lives in Eindhoven. I myselve have lived in many parts of the world.

Greetingx vrom Stormtrooper of Death/Richard.

I myselve also was a contributor to the Pokey magazine (in the early days). I wrote some game reviews and some other things.

Hello Fred M. I remember visiting John Maris in Schiedam. It was always fun. Talking/programming and playing games with the Atari 8bit. Hehe.

Here are some demos i made in those years: Enjoy them. Maybe you just found yourselve some missing demos:

I tried to upload some other demos, that are .COM or .EXE files or so (yep, i forgot the extension of the Atari files system after 20 years....).

Anyhow this forum doesnt like .RAR files to be uploaded.

Anyhow, fellow Atarians, take a look at the attached demos and enjoy. The 77 and 88 disks are a mix of demos from several people, but they also contain some demos i our some of my friends made.

Cheers!

The Phantasy Demo - Disk 1.atr

The Phantasy Demo - Disk 2.atr

DCW! Digital Power.atr

Demos077.atr

Demos080.atr

Edited by Stormtrooper of Death

Hey Richard

If you speak german, try http://www.abbuc.de

And have a look at my meetings page too. (My pages are in English or at least something that remotely looks like it)

sincerely

Mathy

Hi Mathy, i just looked at your webpage. Nice pictures of the meetings.

I also read your "Wish"-list. As some might know, I did some work on the Atari - MS-DOS emulator program. So, if you need somebody who can decode the MS-DOS format to the Atari, i'll can help eventually. I must say that i am a very busy person. Having my own laptop company, a wife 2 kids, and several other things to do.

MY name is Stormtrooper of Death, my real name is richard. I was a member of the famous Dutch High-Tech Team in the 80s and 90s. Some Atarians remember the Big Demo. I did not work on the Big Demo, but on the Platinum Demo, that was never released.

I became a member of the HTT, Because i invented the cruncher logic (simple RAR archiver zero crunching, then symbolic crunching technique).

Anyhow, The Dutch High Tech Team (HTT). If anybody knows other members, please contact. MAybe we can organise a reunion. who knows.

Hi Richard. Nice to meet you again after all these years! :-D

I don't remember your contribution to the Platinum. What was it?

The cruncher I remember! It crashed and never got it working! LOL

Regards,

Freddy.

Hi Frankenstein, haha, long time no C. Last time we had contact with eachother was in 1992 or so ? I got interested again in the old ATari 8bit, because on the internet there are many Atari 8bit-fan sites and communities.

Do you still listen to Metal music ? Hehe. Johan/Prizm still lives in Eindhoven. I myselve have lived in many parts of the world.

Greetingx vrom Stormtrooper of Death/Richard.

Hi Richard/Frikandel ;-)

A reunion, nice idea! So, let's get to the point. Who will be invited? Where and when? Let's call it: 8-bit Re-Onion! :)

I've been looking for Prizm a couple of times, but couldn't find him online. Would be very nice to get his e-mail address!

Metal, I still listen to it sometimes, but my taste in music 'evolved' over the years... :-D

Greetz,

F#READY

Oh, i have Johan/Prizm his phone number. If you want to call him by phone ? I spoke with prizm last year, and he sold his Atari gear, and he was not doing well. Un-employed and mental ilness, ... sadly.

Oh, and freddy, do you like my avatar pic hereo ? haha, The phantasy demo. I see that your avatar pic is from "The Big Demo'. haha.

Edited by Stormtrooper of Death