IGNORED

TOSEC for PD titles anywhere (pref as a torrent)

oky2000

What the title says really, as a kid I had loadsa cool GEM Desk accessories on many disks, and other cool PD programs like a 3D spherical object viewer (wireframe) extruded from a CAD type side on elevation.

Cool stuff like that really. Also if anyone knows of an archive of ST Format (or other semi-serious ST magazine) cover disks this would help too.

T.I.A.

why you want torrentz for, why not use the following site to nab your romz (st PD ofcourse) and you won't have to wait ages to get yah file

http://retro-roms.blogspot.com/search/label/Atari%20ST

just scroll down the page a bit to get to the ST PD goodness

to get around the megaupload file download limitation (about 5 files per 24 hours), nab yourself cryptload 1.18

Torrents suit me better. When I am at work I can't download stuff like that, by the time I get home from work my 10mb broadband slows down to 56kb modem speeds due to a fault in the local server, so one by one downloading is not really going to work for me.

The links are really great though, just had a look at work and very nice so added to the list for when my internet is sorted out in Feb :)