IGNORED

Are your kids into Intellivision

Intellfan

I have two kids both girls 7 and 11 . They both got DSI'S for christmas and of course I bought them Intellivision Lives My oldest really likes it mainly Night Stalker .Snafu and Frog Bog My youngest was watching me play Dracula today and couldn't get enough of it she loved it

yah, my almost 6 year old son loves to watch me play INTV. When we go to our man cave we have the Wii and PS3 on one side and the classic stuff on the other and to him it's just us going to play videogames no matter which TV we end up in front of. icon_mrgreen.gif

Smart kid.

My 9 year old isn't so much into my retro consoles. I think we found his sweet spot, around the Genesis and SNES. However, when I pull out the old stuff, he'll play with me some. So far he's kicking my butt at the Inty. His reflexes are so much better than mine. He seems to have the disc control down pretty well, unlike his Dad who can't seem to figure out which way is up and down.

My 9 year old isn't so much into my retro consoles. I think we found his sweet spot, around the Genesis and SNES. However, when I pull out the old stuff, he'll play with me some. So far he's kicking my butt at the Inty. His reflexes are so much better than mine. He seems to have the disc control down pretty well, unlike his Dad who can't seem to figure out which way is up and down.

I know what you mean about the hand eye coordination My 11 year old can whip my butt on the Wii IT is hell to get old!

I know what you mean about the hand eye coordination My 11 year old can whip my butt on the Wii IT is hell to get old!

My kids are better than me at 2d mario games too.