IGNORED

Sunrise Games For Sale

jblenkle

I feel like I have been ripped off to some degree.

When I went into this joint venture for the silver box releases of Sunrise games, already owning the titles in their yellow box versions, I assumed that there would be silver label carts and matching manuals inside the boxes. The shoddiness of Sunrise's quality control aside, as a collector I now have 3 mismatched titles, at least as far as people are telling me (and I have yet to see any pictures). Ozma Wars is finding the time to responding to other questions and now even list games for sale on eBay, yet the issue of whether or not silver label versions exist for Campaign '84, Gust Buster, and Rolloverture is unresolved. Why is it so difficult to get this question settled?

simple

have no time for that

boxes are in my company warehouse out of the town. If sell some will ask people there to dispatch directly.

That is not what I call good customer service.

this an hobby, not a biz

during the day drive 4 companies representing to italian market 16 metal producers and spend 125 day each year out of Italy

so, sorry if I prefer staying with my family instead than opening all carts I store

no polemics, simply life.

• Like 1