IGNORED

DK Arcade and the Video Game Critic Forum

Rev

Check this out, they think that DK arcade is a fake.

After watching the video again, i think it might not be the real DK Arcade for intellivision. Someone is putting up fake Homebrew videos?

My link

Looks like someone has their "visions" mixed up. This looks like what Opcode is working on...

The video in that link is, for all intents and purposes, either the arcade or NES versions. DK arcade, while an improvement, will not look that good when released.

Why someone is posting bogus videos like that on youtube is sad.

It's not even a good gag. A good "spoof" would have Intellivision-capable graphics, which were just better tan the original. Anybody that knows the system's capability knows that is WAY outside of its blocky resolution and limited color pallet.

After watching the video again, i think it might not be the real DK Arcade for intellivision. Someone is putting up fake Homebrew videos?

My link

I've seen DK arcade before final polish started. It is very good, but the graphics can never be as good as that video. The Intellivision is incapable of displaying such high resolution, number of colors, or even some of those colors.

-dZ.

My link

I've seen DK arcade before final polish started. It is very good, but the graphics can never be as good as that video. The Intellivision is incapable of displaying such high resolution, number of colors, or even some of those colors.

-dZ.

This one seems more feasible. Impressive if real, and realistic.

My link

-dZ.

This one seems more feasible. Impressive if real, and realistic.

That's the one that I've seen and played.

-dZ.

Donkey Kong Arcarde for the Inty is in the final production stages. It better release this year on cart icon_mad.gif

Make sure you sign up for the newsletter at www.intellivision.us

I expect them to go fast.

yes it better!

It'll match up nicely with FUBAR as well. icon_shades.gif Best of luck Dave. icon_thumbsup.gif