IGNORED

Miner 2049 er Level 4

Mangia-Boy

I like this game. But I don't know how to survive level 4.

Can anybody explain the right way ?

I'm very interested in the following levels.

Thank you very much!

Here's a couple levels I just up loaded:

Interesting...I take an entirely different route to complete level 4, but yours looks a lot easier. I'll have to try it. I've always just gone bottom to top, but it's very difficult to get through that way time-wise. I think level 5 is the hardest in the game.

I like this game. But I don't know how to survive level 4.

Can anybody explain the right way ?

I'm very interested in the following levels.

Thank you very much!

Here's a couple levels I just up loaded:

Thank you very much for showing me the right way! I think it's still a very tough challenge for me ! But I will try this weekend!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

You'll find that the different versions have different patterns for each screen. I've yet to play the CV version, but I expect it to be much like the Apple II version since they were both done by Micro Fun. In the fourth level, the Apple II and Atari 5200 patterns are totally different. On the Apple, I start by going up the long ladder and jumping down to the platforms. On the 5200, I kinda go in a circle.

Wait until you try the Game Boy version--the patterns get even more strange.

Um, never mind all that... I just watched the video. Level 4 here looks like level 7 on the Apple II.

Edited by shadow460

• 3 years later...

In a German Video Game Magazine (Tele-Match from 1984) I could read that there exists a code for the Colecovision version of Miner 2049er.

With the code you can start from every level you want.

Does this code really exist?

Nowadays this is only of historic interest, because you can learn how to play this game with save state on emulation. But 30 years ago you didn't have this opportunity,

I think in the 80ies I would have despaired of this game.

There are many different ways to beat the game. You have to remember that back in the day people would spend $50 or $60 in 1980's dollars (not sure exactly how much these games cost new). You would play the games for hours to get your moneys worth, but also because you knew you might not get another game for months.

There are many different ways to beat the game. You have to remember that back in the day people would spend $50 or $60 in 1980's dollars (not sure exactly how much these games cost new). You would play the games for hours to get your moneys worth, but also because you knew you might not get another game for months.

Yes, I can remember. In Europe the cartridge were even more expensive than in the U.S. I only had a handful of games, too, for my Intellivision.

But what I want to know is: Is there a code in Miner 2049er to start at a higher level ?

It's been on this forum before...

When the game displays "1 or 2 players" enter the following code: 6453# and the screen # you wish to play.
The screen number/level is from 1-9 on the keypad, while level 10 is " * " and level 11 is " # " on the keypa

Yes, I can remember. In Europe the cartridge were even more expensive than in the U.S. I only had a handful of games, too, for my Intellivision.

But what I want to know is: Is there a code in Miner 2049er to start at a higher level ?

• Like 1