IGNORED

Smurf Challenge get release!

retroillucid

Of course, it will be Mario Bros all over again... I'm going to be the last one to get my copy. :(

I don't know why you're saying this, since you're usually the first to get our release :roll:

Usually yes, but I should remind you that I was the very last one to get my copy of Mario Bros because it took a long time for you to come over to my place and do that trade. We've got the same kind of deal going on right now, where you will not come to my house until you have the money for those CV cart casings. It could be quite a while before I see the color of my copy of Smurf Challenge.

We do live relatively close to each other, but actual transportation is always difficult for the both of us, and when the time comes to actually meet, it's always logistically difficult, mostly because neither of us have cars.

Well, I'll be able to see you sooner actually ;)

We'll have to talk about when we'll meet... you said you'll be off from work soon...

Of course, it will be Mario Bros all over again... I'm going to be the last one to get my copy. :(

I don't know why you're saying this, since you're usually the first to get our release :roll:

Usually yes, but I should remind you that I was the very last one to get my copy of Mario Bros because it took a long time for you to come over to my place and do that trade. We've got the same kind of deal going on right now, where you will not come to my house until you have the money for those CV cart casings. It could be quite a while before I see the color of my copy of Smurf Challenge.

We do live relatively close to each other, but actual transportation is always difficult for the both of us, and when the time comes to actually meet, it's always logistically difficult, mostly because neither of us have cars.

Well, I'll be able to see you sooner actually ;)

We'll have to talk about when we'll meet... you said you'll be off from work soon...

Ah, so the wait won't be that long after all? Cool! :D

Yes, I can confirm that I'll be on vacation next week. Send me a PM when you're ready and able. ;)

• Like 1

Love the alternating blue-and-white color scheme of the cartridges. By the way, can you please do an article about the game on the Smurfs Wikia?

I don't know smurfs wikia and i don't have real time either. and in addition my english is not good enough to write an article in a wikia.