IGNORED

Smurf Challenge get release!

retroillucid

Got my copy today. Looked like the post office played Hockey with it. The game box was a little beat up, I have it under a stack of books trying to flaten it out. Can't wait to paly this tonight!!! Thanks again to all involved!!!

Ouch!Sorry to hear that.I worked at a postal station installing conveyors as an IronWorker working with the Millwrights.I can say I'm NOT surprised that that happened just by watching the postal workers throw the parcels around like hot potatoes.

Got mine today! The butt monkeys in the apartment office didn't release the package for the mailman to deliver it to my apartment until today. Apparently they received it a couple days ago. :|

The box looks fantastic and the cart is absolutely amazing! I didn't think it could get any better.....THEN I TURNED IT ON AND PLAYED IT!

The graphics in this game are absolutely STUNNING and my jaw literally dropped to the floor as soon as the level started. This is an AMAZING piece of homebrew work and easily one of the best homebrews I own, let alone ColecoVision! :thumbsup:

I mean I saw the screenshots, but I didn't realize the scrolling would be absolutely smooth as butter and the gameplay would be animated so lively.....SIMPLY ASTONISHING WORK! :)

The music.....oh, the music.... :love: :thumbsup: Everything about this release is perfect! :thumbsup:

Amazing work to all involved in production, and I can't wait to see what else you gents come up with! SO COOL!

• Like 1

Got mine today! The butt monkeys in the apartment office didn't release the package for the mailman to deliver it to my apartment until today. Apparently they received it a couple days ago. :|

The box looks fantastic and the cart is absolutely amazing! I didn't think it could get any better.....THEN I TURNED IT ON AND PLAYED IT!

The graphics in this game are absolutely STUNNING and my jaw literally dropped to the floor as soon as the level started. This is an AMAZING piece of homebrew work and easily one of the best homebrews I own, let alone ColecoVision! :thumbsup:

I mean I saw the screenshots, but I didn't realize the scrolling would be absolutely smooth as butter and the gameplay would be animated so lively.....SIMPLY ASTONISHING WORK! :)

The music.....oh, the music.... :love: :thumbsup: Everything about this release is perfect! :thumbsup:

Amazing work to all involved in production, and I can't wait to see what else you gents come up with! SO COOL!

Wow, Thanks alot! :D

Is there any chance for more Colecovision Smurf games?,

From my side, it could be possible. In fact , i have second smurf game done at 70%-80% . But i put it in stand by for now. I was smurfed about smurf after having smurfed "Smurf Challenge". ;)

Excellent Youki!I really hope you do finish it, i bet it's gonna be as good as Smurf Challenge! :thumbsup:

From my side, it could be possible. In fact , i have second smurf game done at 70%-80% . But i put it in stand by for now. I was smurfed about smurf after having smurfed "Smurf Challenge". ;)

Excellent Youki!I really hope you do finish it, i bet it's gonna be as good as Smurf Challenge! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

There are screenshots of the wip of my second smurf game in magazine Revival #46 .

Thanks!

There are screenshots of the wip of my second smurf game in magazine Revival #46 .

Will Yurkie be making more smurf controllers for that one?

Thanks!

Will Yurkie be making more smurf controllers for that one?

I don't know, but i don't think. Anyway the game is not for soon. I'm working on another game.

Still waiting for my copy. Usually I wait 2-3 weeks after J-F has said all orders have been shipped before I start to worry. Darn customs... Order a nuke from russia and get it tomorrow.... order a video game from Canada ... wait 4-6 weeks!!! :roll:

Yeah, it seems Canada/U.S customs is cracking down.I had to shell over ANOTHER $60.00 to get software i ordered from Micro-soft, where as before, i NEVER paid more.Maybe i was just lucky and my parcels coming from U.S. slipped through customs, but i think they are checking more now to get more revenue to waste as usual.

Just wanted to mention that I tried Smurf Challenge for the first time earlier tonight, and I was really taken back by the general quality of this game! I mean wow!

My compliments to chef youki! :thumbsup: :D

Thanks! :) knowing your Quality criteria (just have to see your last releases) , i really appreciate!

Edited by youki