IGNORED

Wheelin and Dealin

Ok i'm looking for

Worm Whomper (Seen a video and looks awesome)

Ice Trek (Same as above)

White Water (Game looks weird, but intriguing)

Truckin (I don't want it as bad as the first 3, but if i could get some kind of deal i would)

Sewer Sam (I know nothing of this game, can't find a video or anything, so same as Trukin, i'll hold off unless i get a deal)

So who wants to wheel and deal with me? I don't care if it's loose, i just want to play the games. I can't guarantee i can afford your offer, but shoot me a price anyway. If all else fails i just want Ice Trek and Worm Whomper the most.

I've always like Worm Whomper, lots of fun. icon_thumbsup.gif That game has always been a pain to find for me, I think I've only ever acquired two copies. Now it's become pretty expensive. icon_frown.gif

I think White Water is Rev's favourite game IIRC. I like that one too, and Ice Trek even more. Imagic and Activision just made great games. icon_smile.gif

I have seen a few copies of Worm Whomper. But it's either out of my budget, or i don't have the cash when it is in my range. You know me, i'm the cheapskate budget gamer. It's hard being on a budget and still trying to track down rare games. Sometimes i can still find a good deal. I know i can find all these games individually right now on numerous sites, but not so sure i can afford them that way and i've just about spent all my tax money already. Oops. :roll:

I never did get my Tomy Tron or Scramble either. I'm not smart with my money. I'd rather go to the Flea Market and buy a bunch of useless junk then spend the same amount of money on 1 game i want. :?:

I've always like Worm Whomper, lots of fun. icon_thumbsup.gif That game has always been a pain to find for me, I think I've only ever acquired two copies. Now it's become pretty expensive. icon_frown.gif

I think White Water is Rev's favourite game IIRC. I like that one too, and Ice Trek even more. Imagic and Activision just made great games. icon_smile.gif

My absolute fav on Intv might be a toss up between White water and Beauty and the Beast. probably because both were the first ones i had as a kid.

Same company, similar gameplay mechanics, but there are some differences. No sign of the girlfriend in the Intellivision version, for example, nor is there an oxygen meter, and the enemies have different behavior patterns and danger levels. I quite like the Intellivision game but it took me a while to figure it out.