IGNORED

Game Gear HSC: Mortal Kombat

4Ks

gfs_39197_1_1.jpg

PREPARE YOURSELF! The #1 arcade hit is here: from Sub-Zero, Rayden and the rest of the Kombat Warriors to the grueling endurance and intense mirror matches! Execute bone-shattering combos and awesome finishing moves! Defeat the half-human dragon Goro, and destroy the shape-changing Shang Tsung to become the Supreme Mortal Kombat Warrior!

Deadline for high scores is March 3, 2011. Start on the default difficulty level, and do not use continues.

Scoreboard:

zylon 4,541,500

roadrunner 1,055,000

Hints & Tips:

1- Blood code: enter at "code script screen" 2-1-2-D-U Now entering kombat will flash if done correctly.

2- Learn the moves, especially the finishing moves. It helps pile on the points.

3- Go for the flawless victory. If hit a couple times in the first round of a fight, it's sometimes better to die and win rounds 2&3 instead. It also helps pack on the points.

Since we're playing on easy, the first 3 fights are enough to double your current score. Duck at the start of each round and the CPU fighter will just walk toward you. Give'em an uppercut. As soon as they hit the ground, start doing a special move. If timed right, the cpu won't have time to block. ~ zylon

Edited by 4Ks

Some hints:

1- Blood code: enter at "code script screen" 2-1-2-D-U Now entering kombat will flash if done correctly.

2- Learn the moves, especially the finishing moves. It helps pile on the points.

3- Go for the flawless victory. If hit a couple times in the first round of a fight, it's sometimes better to die and win rounds 2&3 instead. It also helps pack on the points.

This version of the game is better than the SMS port in that block is the start button. On the SMS, it was much more complicated.

Managed 4 double flawless in a row on Gamegear version 4,183,000 :)

Also got some time in on the SMS as well 4,269,000 :D (that one wouldn't really count, but thought I'd share)

Your really kickin' @ss at this game. :thumbsup: :cool:

Thanks! I'll share some strategy. Since we're playing on easy, the first 3 fights are enough to double your current score. Duck at the start of each round and the CPU fighter will just walk toward you. Give'em an uppercut. As soon as they hit the ground, start doing a special move. If timed right, the cpu won't have time to block.

Managed 4 double flawless in a row on Gamegear version 4,183,000 :)

Also got some time in on the SMS as well 4,269,000 :D (that one wouldn't really count, but thought I'd share)

Your really kickin' @ss at this game. :thumbsup: :cool:

Thanks! I'll share some strategy. Since we're playing on easy, the first 3 fights are enough to double your current score. Duck at the start of each round and the CPU fighter will just walk toward you. Give'em an uppercut. As soon as they hit the ground, start doing a special move. If timed right, the cpu won't have time to block.

Ducking and giving the uppercut was a good tip :)

I'm not good at pulling off the special move. I'm getting scores around 1M