IGNORED

2011 Midwest Gaming Classic March 26th-27th

Retro Rogue

Well, as long as we are advertising stuff to sell...If anybody wants my Space Invaders ceiling or wall art/hangings I can make them and deliver them in person which saves some money since shipping them can be heavy. They are $1 each, here are the details...

http://www.atariage...._1#entry2158227

The only color I am currently out of is Bronze ;):)

Well, if you want to bring some and put them up in my "arcade theme" museum room this year you can use that to advertise them.

Marty

Damn dude, $1 apiece? I have NO space for something like that, and it makes me want to buy some!

Yeah, it's not a huge money making operation but I get the material for free and it's nice to have some extra bucks show up in the paypal account that I don't feel guilty about spending :)

Well, if you want to bring some and put them up in my "arcade theme" museum room this year you can use that to advertise them.

Marty

Hey Marty, I would love to do that. I have a lot of extra Silver so I will use that color for the museum display. How many would be a realistic number you could use? 10, 20, etc..?

Just let me know and I'll cut em up :)

I'm taking basically the equivalent of a milk crate to sell this year more or less to give me some play money at the show. There's a slim chance that I might get a wild hair up my ass and take some CIB 7800 games from my collection like Tank Command, Mean 18, Alien Brigade, Ikari Warriors, etc, but it'll probably be decided the night before I leave for the show. My experience has been that Atari stuff gets a pretty cold reception at MGC, so I don't want to take a bunch of nice CIB rares to the show for people to molest and not buy.

I cold be tempted by a tank command along with the other top tier 7800 games. I'm also still looking for black box copies of the Activision released Imagic games (well, I have Atlantis already so the other 2).

Hush. I've got 5 more 7800 games to finish out my collection. I don't need to compete with you! ;)

I'm taking basically the equivalent of a milk crate to sell this year more or less to give me some play money at the show. There's a slim chance that I might get a wild hair up my ass and take some CIB 7800 games from my collection like Tank Command, Mean 18, Alien Brigade, Ikari Warriors, etc, but it'll probably be decided the night before I leave for the show. My experience has been that Atari stuff gets a pretty cold reception at MGC, so I don't want to take a bunch of nice CIB rares to the show for people to molest and not buy.

I cold be tempted by a tank command along with the other top tier 7800 games. I'm also still looking for black box copies of the Activision released Imagic games (well, I have Atlantis already so the other 2).

Hush. I've got 5 more 7800 games to finish out my collection. I don't need to compete with you! ;)

It's on now!! I'm gonna swoop in friday night and buy up everything you might want!!! <evil laugh with a pinky to the corner of my mouth>

Hey Marty, I would love to do that. I have a lot of extra Silver so I will use that color for the museum display. How many would be a realistic number you could use? 10, 20, etc..?

Bring the full color gamut so I can shop. I will be displaying in the museum, and will definitely want to take a bunch of them home with me!

It's on now!! I'm gonna swoop in friday night and buy up everything you might want!!! <evil laugh with a pinky to the corner of my mouth>

You forget my train arrives... 3 HOURS BEFORE YOUR PLANE. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You forget my train arrives... 3 HOURS BEFORE YOUR PLANE. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Waves vendor badge for early entry! ;)

However many you think would fit in the museum room. If you want them on the walls or ceiling, they'd have to be hung with something non-permanent or intrusive (can't leave any marks, etc. to show they were there). Otherwise we could stand them up on the outer tables surrounding the room, leaning against the walls.

Right now I'm hoping my EL wire makes it in time for the show. Supposed to arrive next Thursday.

Edited by wgungfu

First time attendee, just sounds like a lot of fun and I couldn't resist, got my hotel res'd today.

Please to have an AA badge made up, would love one!

Also, if they're for sale there, I would definitely pick up a metal Space Invader or five if they're $1 a pop.

Can not wait, this ought to be a hoot!

Wow, I'm definitely not looking forward to the temperatures after looking at the Milwaukee forecast. 30 degrees all weekend! Guess I don't need to pack shorts this time, and I better remember the jacket too!

Currently in St Louis, all our windows are open. Looks like the temp will drop Thursday, but not anywhere near those WI freezing temps, and the furnace shouldn't have to go back on! :)

Wow, I'm definitely not looking forward to the temperatures after looking at the Milwaukee forecast. 30 degrees all weekend! Guess I don't need to pack shorts this time, and I better remember the jacket too!

Currently in St Louis, all our windows are open. Looks like the temp will drop Thursday, but not anywhere near those WI freezing temps, and the furnace shouldn't have to go back on! :)

Keep in mind you're going to be inside most of the time, in a building packed with mobs of people. Especially with the weather a bit cooler than the almost 60 degrees last week, people are more apt to want to go to an indoor event.

Keep in mind you're going to be inside most of the time, in a building packed with mobs of people. Especially with the weather a bit cooler than the almost 60 degrees last week, people are more apt to want to go to an indoor event.

I'm mostly just joking about the weather difference. It's why I moved south from WI, and why when it's cold in St. Louis, I say to others "You think this is cold?" :)

I'm in St. Louis too lol, crazy wind today, not looking forward to that 37 degree low tonight after it being like 78 the last few days lol. Guess we need to get ready for 30 degrees though huh? lol

Hey does anybody have a Jaguar or 2 that you would be willing to dontate to Jagfest on saturday. The more we can

get the better. If I can get a few more i think i can get TV's. We had 4 last year and we are short of that this

year any help would be great. :)

Thanks

jason

Hey does anybody have a Jaguar or 2 that you would be willing to dontate to Jagfest on saturday. The more we can

get the better. If I can get a few more i think i can get TV's. We had 4 last year and we are short of that this

year any help would be great. :)

Thanks

jason

I can probably bring one, as long as I get it back. :)

Here's the "Early 80's Arcade" song list for the songs playing in the E2M Museum (consoles '72-'85, vintage computers). Comes to 13.2 hours worth -

(Songs are limited to around '79-'85)

Take On Me a-Ha

You Shook Me All Night Long AC/DC

Cleopatra Adam And The Ants

Goody Two Shoes Adam and The Ants

Forever Young Alphaville

You Can Do Magic [1982] America

Obsession Animotion

In Your Eyes (Extended Mix)-Peter Gabriel artist

Heat of the moment ASIA

Bela Lugosi Is Dead Bauhaus

The Metro Berlin

Dancing With Myself Billy Idol

Hot In The City Billy Idol

White Wedding Billy Idol

Rebel Yell Billy Idol

Eyes Without A Face Billy Idol

Flesh For Fantasy Billy Idol

It's Still Rock & Roll to Me Billy Joel

Pressure Billy Joel

Allentown Billy Joel

Tell Her About It Billy Joel

The Stroke Billy Squire

BLONDIE - The Tide is High Blondie

Dreaming Blondie

Burnin' For You Blue Oyster Cult

Take Off Bob & Doug McKenzie

Runaway Bon Jovi

She Don't Know Me Bon Jovi

Summer of '69 Bryan Adams

Run to You Bryan Adams

Heaven Bryan Adams

Video Killed The Radio Star The Buggles

My Best Friend's Girl The Cars

Just What I Needed The Cars

You're All I've Got Tonight The Cars

Since You're Gone The Cars

Magic The Cars

Surrender (live) Cheap Trick

Dream Police Cheap Trick

If You Want My Love Cheap Trick

Girls Just Want To Have Fun Cindy Lauper

Should I Stay or Should I Go The Clash

Rock the Casbah The Clash

Do You Really Want to Hurt Me Cluture Club

Church of the Poison Mind Cluture Club

Close To Me The Cure

The Caterpillar The Cure

Let's Go To Bed The Cure

Boys don't cry The Cure

Is It a Dream The Damned

China Girl David Bowie

Modern Love David Bowie

Joystick Dazz Band

You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Dead or Alive

Rock Of Ages Def Leppard

Photograph Def Leppard

People Are People Depeche Mode

COME ON EILEEN DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNERS

Rainbow in the Dark Dio

The Last In Line Dio

Is There Something I Should Know Duran Duran

Planet Earth Duran Duran

Hungry Like The Wolf Duran Duran

The Reflex Duran Duran

New Moon On Monday Duran Duran

Rio Duran Duran

In the City The Eagles

Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Suger Echo & The Bunnymen

The Killing Moon Echo & The Bunnymen

Pump It Up Elvis Costello

Radio Radio Elvis Costello

Oliver's Army Elvis Costello

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) Eurythmics

(Feels Like) Heaven Fiction Factory

Saved By Zero The Fixx

Red Skies The Fixx

One Thing Leads To Another The Fixx

Jukebox (Don't Put Another Dime) The Flirts

I Ran (So Far Away) A Flock of Seagulls

Space Age Love Song A Flock of Seagulls

Wishing i Had A Photograph Of You) Flock of Seagulls

Doot Doot Freur

She Talks in Stereo Gary Myrick & The Figures

Are Friends electric Gary Numan

Tenderness [February 1985] General Public

Together In Electric Dreams Giorgio Moroder & Philip Oakey

Vacation The Go-Go's

Our Lips Are Sealed The Go Go's

Love Plus One Haircut 100

Kiss On My List Hall & Oates

Don't You Want Me The Human League

(Keep Feeling) Fascination The Human League

The Lebanon The Human League

Centerfold The J. Geils Band

Somebody's Baby Jackson Browne

Is She Really Going Out with Him? Joe Jackson

Hurts So Good John Cougar

Jack & Diane John Cougar

Johnny, are You Queer? Josie Cotton

Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) Journey

Only The Young Journey

Any Way You Want It Journey

Only Solutions Journey

I'm Alright Kenny Loggins

Eighties Killing Joke

Kids In America Kim Wilde

My Sharona The Knack

All Night Long (All Night) Lionel Richie

Working for the Weekend Loverboy

One Step Beyond Madness

Our House Madness

Down Under Men At Work

Who Can It Be Now? Men at Work

Safety Dance Men Without Hats

Beat It Michael Jackson

Walking In L.A. Missing Persons

I'll Stop the World and Melt With You Modren English

Looks That Kill Mötley Crüe

Always Something There To Remind Me Naked Eyes

Blue Monday (12" maxi) New Order

Bizzare Love Triangle New Order

Cruel to be Kind Nick Lowe

Wouldn't It Be Good Nik Kershaw

Cars Gary Numan

Say It Isn't So The Outfield

Your Love The Outfield

Hell Is For Children Pat Benatar

I la la la Love You Pat Travers

Eyes of a Stranger Payola

Games Without Frontiers Peter Gabriel

Cuts You Up Peter Murphy

Everywhere at Once The Plimsouls

A Million Miles Away The Plimsouls

Spirits In The Material World The Police

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic The Police

So Lonely The Police

Roxanne The Police

Can't Stand Losing You The Police

Synchronicity I The Police

Synchronicity II The Police

Every Breath I Take The Police

Don't Stand So Close To Me The Police

Let's Go Crazy Prince

When Doves Cry Prince

1999 Prince

Little Red Corvette Prince

Love My Way Psychadelic Furs

Pretty In Pink Psychedelic Furs

Another One Bites The Dust Queen

WeWillRockYou Queen

WeAreThe Champions Queen

Under Presure Queen

Cum On Feel The Noize Quiet Riot

Raised On The Radio Ravyns

Send Me An Angel (Album Version) Real Life

LUNATIC FRINGE RED RIDER

Something To Grab For Ric Ocasek

Don't Talk To Strangers Rick Springfield

Jesses Girl Rick Springfield

I've Done Everything For You Rick Springfield

What I Like About You The Romantics

Subdivisions Rush

02 - Fly By Night Rush

Major Tom (Coming Home) Schilling, Peter

Don't You (Forget About Me) Simple Minds

Alive And Kicking Simple Minds

Dear Prudence Siouxsie and the Banshees

Tainted Love Soft Cell

True Spandau Ballet

I Got You Split Enz

Tempted Squeeze

Abracadabra Steve Miller Band

Eye of the Tiger Survivor

China Crisis - Wishful thinking Synth Classics

It's My Life Talk Talk

Talk Talk Talk Talk

Treason Teardrop Explodes

Love On Your Side Thompson Twins

What's Love Got To Do With It Tina Turner

American Girl Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Refugee Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

You Got Lucky Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

867-5309/Jenny Tommy Tutone

GO! (Club Mix) Tones On Tail

HEY MICKEY TONI BASIL

Africa Toto

Rosanna Toto

I Wanna Rock Twisted Sister

We're Not Gonna Take It Twisted Sister

Sunday Bloody Sunday U2

red red wine UB40

I Think I'm Turning Japanese The Vapors

Blister in the Sun Violent Femmes

Square Pegs The Waitresses

I Know What Boys Like The Waitresses

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science (1)

Edited by wgungfu

Here's the "Early 80's Arcade" song list for the songs playing in the E2M Museum (consoles '72-'85, vintage computers). Comes to 13.2 hours worth -

I wish they still made parachute pants. Could use one of them red Michael Jackson style jackets too!

I wish they still made parachute pants. Could use one of them red Michael Jackson style jackets too!

I still have a pair packed away at the parent's house somewhere I think. Black with zippers down the side that expose purple underneath.

I'm hoping this BOSE sound dock is loud enough without sounding mushy. It cranks pretty loud in the apartment.

Unfortunately, they still do.

Unfortunately, they still do.

Those aren't real parachute pants, that's like a modern wanna-be hip-hop knockoffs. Now *these* are 80's parachute pants:

parachute-pants.jpg

AAAAC6ustykAAAAAAACKdA.jpg

parachute+pants.jpg

Edited by wgungfu