IGNORED

Atari Mega St For Sale

I just about put all my old Atari Mega ST, seems like it is a 2Meg system, stuff in the trash till I came upon this forum. The system and all the components I have are in pristine condition as well as the color monitor and the monochrome monitor and other stuff. A couple of years ago I hooked it all up and it all worked but since then I have lost my education on this system. I also have hundreds of disks of games and applications as well. If there is any interest in this equipment please let me know before it is lost forever. I am not sure what to ask for the bundle but like I said, it has been kept in perfect condition. I am located in the Houston, TX area. Thanks.

*SOLD* JUST WANT TO SAY ADIOS YOU ATARI DEADBEATS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A PARANOID FORUM IN MY LIFE. YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE! ESPECIALLY YOU STARGUNNER.

Meh, no loss there... And apparently he can't fogure out how to tell usernames in here, no one called stargunner in THIS topic ;-)

Yeah, no "stargunner," but the "ball-licker" has been banned. LOL.

Is there something in the air or water in Houston that makes the residents there complete asshats or something?! :ponder: I mean really. First, there is MEtalguy66 and now here is Stratrider. Both would rather trash perfectly good Atari ST systems instead of happily accept cash like most normal people would do. Not to mention the fact that they also insult and put people down who aren't like them. Pathetic. :thumbsdown:

I guess it shouldn't surprise me when I know that virtually everyone drives a gas guzzling SUV and kill any type of sustainable transportation/urban planning. Yet another reason why Houstonians create the image of why the rest of the world hates Americans. :x Can anyone prove me wrong? Are there decent Houstonians that are not self-centered pricks? :sad: