IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 2, ROUND 1

Austin

How are we going to use the 100 point rule for a racing game that has times instead of points? I guess we could give the last place finisher an arbitrary point total like 0 or 50 and fill in the rest. I was just wondering and wanted to see if anybody already figured this out.

• Like 1

How are we going to use the 100 point rule for a racing game that has times instead of points? I guess we could give the last place finisher an arbitrary point total like 0 or 50 and fill in the rest. I was just wondering and wanted to see if anybody already figured this out.

I am going to round each time to the nearest second, then convert each submission to straight seconds and will do the math from there. It will work out the same.

Wait... darrrrr (insert retard sound here).. the better times are the lower times, so it won't work just like a typical scoring session.. hrm.. OK, yeah, I'm going to have to think about how to do this, haha.

Yeah that's why I was saying we could give the last place finisher a certain point total, because then we could use the 100 point rule to fill in the rest.

• Like 1

Wait... darrrrr (insert retard sound here).. the better times are the lower times, so it won't work just like a typical scoring session.. hrm.. OK, yeah, I'm going to have to think about how to do this, haha.

Yeah that's why I was saying we could give the last place finisher a certain point total, because then we could use the 100 point rule to fill in the rest.

No give me 100 for being SOOOOO great & then divide the rest :D

I just went back to the front page & found I DIDN'T come last :P

Edited by Gaztee
  • Like 1

Point accumulations will be calculated tomorrow during some downtime at work (I've been working on other things for the last six hours and am trying to wind down and get some gaming on before bed)... For those interested, I have created a thread for the current Zool 2 round.

Anyways, in the meantime, this thread has officially turned into a thanks-for-playing rep fest... +1 for all!!!! ;) :D