IGNORED

Ultimate1MB preorder starts

candle

Chear or Pro?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should the PCB be PRO?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

it left Poland the same time that DarkLord's did, can You both give USPS a call and ask what's going on? I can't do much about it after it leaves Poland

I guess I'm going to have to call them. USPS tracking says this only:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You entered: RR459931807P

Sorry, there's no information for that RR459931807P. Please double-check it and try again.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be

available through your local Post Office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are missing the 'L' at the end of the tracking id.

Okay, I just got off the phone with USPS International. They are telling me that no package with that

label has ever made it into this country.

They advise that an investigation be started in Poland, at the facility where it was shipped.

Oh well, it'll show up one of these days... :)

@candle

Is there (except for waiting for that PC program) anything I can do myself to change one of the OS roms of Ultimate 1MB? I don't know how to do that with the software I found on your site. I would like to replace one of the OS's with the latest MyIDE OS.

Thanks

M.

Okay, I just got off the phone with USPS International. They are telling me that no package with that

label has ever made it into this country.

They advise that an investigation be started in Poland, at the facility where it was shipped.

Oh well, it'll show up one of these days... :)

Mine is in the same status...

all shiped the same date

addresses that i have on confirmation slips matches these in my database

i'll go to the post office and see what i can do

if undelivered, they will eventually be returned to my place - but it takes time - hopefully it won't happend, but rather they'll be delivered as their should

i just wonder what takes that long

parcells shipped out the day before christmass eve were delivered 8 days later - and this is suppose to be christmass time when post office is extreamly busy

all shiped the same date

addresses that i have on confirmation slips matches these in my database

i'll go to the post office and see what i can do

Don't know when mine was shipped-- I told you in a PM it was in town. It is now in my hands.

Thanks! And good luck to the others.

could you give them another call and ask if they would be notified, if this would be held by customs?

just in case

lublin post office #59 is closed in saturday, and i can check this up not sooner than monday

I already asked about that. Their reply was that if Customs had it, it would show up as "flagged"

or something like that...

I received mine 2 days ago. Thanks, Candle.

I'm in a similar region of the country as DarkLord. Perhaps it will be soon, then, for him.

Installation now presents a problem that I'll get to, some day in the future. Perhaps I can hire Sloopy or Metalguy one day.

Now, where's the SIDE?

Got a new soldering station for Christmas so now I just need to find some time to install my Ultimate 1MB :D

(And I'm SIDEless too ;-) )

hmmm... is there an abused A8 in need of being smuggled to a safe new home? :D

SIDEless? thats not all your 'less' ;D

sloopy.