Next bonus is an almost 8 year old demo inspired by a 1MB Game Boy Color (GBC) demo named Bitte 8 Bit.Graphics
1. Early DOS-like startup (40 column).
2. Then comes a Win98 splash (half-bitmap) - inspired by the GBC.
3. This is then shot down - inspired by the GBC.
4. The splash clears with a marmalade effect (hence the title of the demo). Maybe an effect originating from the Amiga which could run this stuff solely through the Copper.
5. Then comes the blue screen of death (40 column). Controls
Use keys 1, 2 and C. Fctn Quit to quit. Sound
Sound-effect of gunshot is handmade. Cartridge
Edited by sometimes99er, Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:16 AM.