IGNORED

High Score Club 9.06 - Worm War I

Ze_ro

ROLLED IT OVER!!![/font].......... 1,000,000+

I can't begin to describe how badly I had to urinate by the time I ended this one.

Before & after pics..........

The only challenge to this game is holding your urine and staying awake, lol.

Ha! This game is more challenging, and more fun, with both difficulty settings on A. I'll try Oyama's challenge next.......

First time playing this one.

It took me ~40 minutes to get this score. To roll it I am guessing ~3.5 hours? Definitely a stamina game.

post-10944-0-72766300-1302316795_thumb.jpg

I didn't keep track of time when I rolled, but I estimated more like 2.5 hours. Maybe it was a little more, but not 3.5 hrs.

O.K. I just rolled the score but I could't get a picture because the score started over. I finished with 97 in the tank too. Only took 2 hours and 45 minutes, lol. I think my score was 1,000,000. I never rolled a game before, so I didn't know it would start over.

Edited by Frostbite76

First time playing this one.

It took me ~40 minutes to get this score. To roll it I am guessing ~3.5 hours? Definitely a stamina game.

post-10944-0-72766300-1302316795_thumb.jpg

TOYMAILMAN, I rolled the score in 1 hour & 15 minutes (Default Settings: Game 1 and Difficulty B on both sides), and in ONE TRY. I am a well-trained and EXPERT player in Worm War 1.

I tried Game 3 with Difficulty A on both sides, and my record is 12,500.

Edited by oyamafamily

ZE_RO, you DIDN'T PAY CLOSE ATTENTION in Posts #16 & #17 on this HSC Contest. The Post #16 contains my EXTRA CHALLENGE which I placed to become this HSC more exciting, and is called EXTREME SETTINGS (Game 3 with Difficulty A on both sides - I and Vocelli have tried these Extreme Settings already). The Post #17 contains SCRABBLER15 tips. The objective of "Extreme Settings" challenge in Worm War 1 is to verify the player's performance.