IGNORED

High Score Club 9.06 - Worm War I

Ze_ro

I made only 2 mistakes, hit a worm and 1 brick... and seemed to be a lacking in gas stations!

Got about 180ks. Which is about 70ks lower then my best.

Uh, how do you roll it if the fuel runs out naturally, I ran through every single station offered, hmmm. :ponder:

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

I made only 2 mistakes, hit a worm and 1 brick... and seemed to be a lacking in gas stations!

Uh, how do you roll it if the fuel runs out naturally, I ran through every single station offered, hmmm. :ponder:

You have to blow up as many blocks as possible to clear a path for fuel tanks.

You sure you have both switches on difficulty B?

You sure you have both switches on difficulty B?

Oops!

LOL!! Oh no!!! GeSuNdHeIt! Entschuldigung sie,

LOL...

my first score is legit back some days ago, but I have to set it to the B settings.

As the Worm turns.... :P

I'm so close on the Oyama challenge - Game 3 AA - 8790

And there it is! - 10,785

Nice job Scrab. :thumbsup:

I also, tried Oyama Challenge... and after some sweat and pain, I just got...

Game 3AA

Now time to switch the difficulties back to B!

And... game number back to 1, and improve on my 200ks

TIP FOR THE CHALLENGE GAME,

The worms "DON'T" hit you when you are against the wall on the left or right sides... helpful when you're in the dark, during the waves of 4-5 worms and you can't see!

Speeding up drains fuel quickly... so I don't do that much.

post-3059-0-54328900-1302535405_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

Number 1 tip - The faster that you run into the house, the more extra seconds you get . Slam into it, then hit the brakes afterwards (pull back on thie stick)

Is this true !? I been going sorta slowly into them... unless they are the first gas station formed on the screen. :ponder:

Nice tippage, I wish I read it earlier.. I thought I knew this games tricks but I didn't really. lol :twisted:

RANDOM TIPS...

WAIT FOR THE WORMS TO "FORM" BEFORE SHOOTING... if you only hold down the fire button you will shoot precious gas stations.

When you shoot down a gas station you start the round over again, so the worms will be back in which ever group, they started in.

Be a patient driver. There is plenty of time "go slowly" (unless picking up gas) and collect as much gasoline as your tank can handle! Of course always shoot worms as fast as possible.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

RANDOM FACTS...

First time in Atari 2600 HSC... I got #1 spot in the rankings.

Entering the (6th) game Worm War I.

It helps to play each week! ;)

I'm also wondering when I will see the RED arrow point down next to my name,

I never dropped in the ranks since the "arrows" have been invented. I always been climbing steady! :!:

Oyamafamily challenge: I don't mind the invisable worms or the less brakes or the faster speed. What really gets me is the random worm movement! Sometimes they perform miracles in the dark and escape my shots!

Game 3 double A settings.

Vocelli: 9065

post-28484-0-89503200-1302540307_thumb.jpg

Number 1 tip - The faster that you run into the house, the more extra seconds you get . Slam into it, then hit the brakes afterwards (pull back on thie stick)

Is this true !? I been going sorta slowly into them... unless they are the first gas station formed on the screen. :ponder:

Nice tippage, I wish I read it earlier.. I thought I knew this games tricks but I didn't really. lol :twisted:

RANDOM TIPS...

WAIT FOR THE WORMS TO "FORM" BEFORE SHOOTING... if you only hold down the fire button you will shoot precious gas stations.

When you shoot down a gas station you start the round over again, so the worms will be back in which ever group, they started in.

Be a patient driver. There is plenty of time "go slowly" (unless picking up gas) and collect as much gasoline as your tank can handle! Of course always shoot worms as fast as possible.

Yes it is true. The faster you go in the house, the more gas they'll give you

Another thing is that the gas station always materializes on the highest row. So you can start shooting as soon as you see where the highest row is materializing at. Shoot on either side of it until you see whether it comes up as a worm or a gas station.

I've gotten one game in, I hope to get more time in and a better score but just in case I'll upload this.

EDIT: I'm going to have to switch to my 7800 for a while. The difficulty switches don't seem to be labeled. Can anyone tell me whats up? I think I remember it being that left is B and right is A, but it has been a while.

post-26868-0-35403700-1302614358_thumb.jpg

I've gotten one game in, I hope to get more time in and a better score but just in case I'll upload this.

EDIT: I'm going to have to switch to my 7800 for a while. The difficulty switches don't seem to be labeled. Can anyone tell me whats up? I think I remember it being that left is B and right is A, but it has been a while.

I believe that's correct. At least that's how i set my 7800 difficulty switches most recently.