IGNORED

High Score Club 9.10 Tapper

Ze_ro

Top this!

post-29468-0-30284300-1305299080_thumb.jpg

That's me holding a cold homebrew with my left, while my right holds five gallons of ale I'm dry hopping in my secondary fermenter.

Also, I've played the game, though I've had to resort to emulation this time out, with a meager 48,725 to show for it this time.

• Like 3

If anyone's wondering, this was the one I played way back when.

You can follow the Mountain Dew cans a lot easier in that game.

When the cans stop moving, I've found that, either I know exactly where it is or I know that I have no idea. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground on this for me.

First try. Got DAMN close to that bonus! Once I break it I'll take a picture. Going on vacation next week, so hopefully I have some more time to play so I can get in higher scores. There isn't a trick to the bonus round, just have to have good eyes and follow the can. I get it every time. It tends not to move very far from its starting position, but now and then it does.

TIP ABOUT BONUS LIVES:

The maximum number of lives (bartenders) in this game is 5, because we are playing with Right Difficulty B (5 lives to start). With 5 lives, let a customer get all the way to the Bartender's end of the bar without a drink, or let the mug crashes on the floor at the following scores: 19K, 69K, 119K, 169K, 219K, and so fourth. Remember the scores which you must reach to get a Bonus Life: 20K, and EACH additional 50K points AFTER the 20,000-point mark.

Edited by oyamafamily

With 5 lives, let a customer get all the way to the Bartender's end of the bar without a drink, or let the mug crashes on the floor at the following scores: 19K, 69K, 119K, 169K, 219K, and so fourth. Remember the scores which you must reach to get a Bonus Life: 20K, 70K, 120K, 170K, 220K, and so fourth.

You get bonus lives at 20K, 50K, and then every 50K thereafter, not what you said, though I'm sure you just made a mistake. You'd want to lose a life purposefully at 19K, 49K, 99K, etc. I've found it makes sense to lose a life and stay on the alien levels if you can, because they give you the most customer points. You get 1,000 for every level cleared regardless (other than bonus level). YUS, finally got the bonus score level! Picture attached. Once you get further in the game the customers get quite difficult. It seems at times that you get a little lucky if they don't toss glasses back, but I got stuck on the later level with the split bars because they kept chucking glass after glass back at me. Anyway, current high score:

post-22322-0-64439800-1305391457_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stan