The Official "Thrift finds" Thread

16002 replies to this topic

#16001 discgolfer72 OFFLINE  

Chopper Commander

• 223 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:10 PM

MASK was my time frame also. I had the Ford Bronco Jackhammer.

i had rhino (semi truck)  , thunderhawk (the one i just got) , and switchblade  (blue helicopter ) 

as a kid. i   loved the toys think i might have   dressed up for Halloween one year as mat trakker  

ive been wanting to buy the ones i had(as a kid)  but man after checking ebay the price on them is pretty high , and kind of sparse to find

so when i saw this one at the toy/train show i had to buy it

got him to give me the star wars bespin ship and it for 20$

here is the original one  i had as a kid  and the new one   really other than missing doors i think my original one might be in better condition lol

lol off to ebay to find the others without the wife  finding out lol

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20180318_225858375.jpg
  • IMG_20180318_225910938.jpg
  • IMG_20180318_225924818.jpg
  • IMG_20180318_225959088.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72, Yesterday, 10:11 PM.

#16002 Tanooki ONLINE  

River Patroller

• 3,693 posts

Posted Today, 8:22 AM

You're right they're not cheap.  It was probably 2 years ago now and I got the Rhino semi, missing a few stickers, had the launcher and other parts just missing the missiles that go in the launcher.  I put it on ebay as I had no room for it after awhile and people were chomping to get the thing which surprised me.  MASK definitely has a following, just less viewed compared to stuff that still lives on like Transformers and GI Joe.  It's much like Nintendo and Sega of then, Nintendo lives on with systems and their stuff in the aftermarket of old gets spendy vastly more than Sega which is a sad shell of its former self.

#16003 FireStar OFFLINE  

Chopper Commander

• 127 posts
  • also known as FireStarW elsewhere on the nets

Posted Today, 10:50 AM

Went to the few thrifts that were open on sundays yesterday while getting my internet fixed and found the first NES game I've seen in a while

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users