Photo

Masters of the Universe - The Power of He-Man

153 replies to this topic

#151 Greg2600 OFFLINE  

Greg2600

River Patroller

• 2,805 posts

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 PM

At least 150 people especially seeing as it is an original game and would have the added benefit of visibilty seeing as it would be a BSR release.

Would have been cool to see it on the CV Flashback (as "generic"), but they also decided not to include the "generic" Tron titles on the INTV Flashback which I think was a mistake/unfortunate.  The Flashbacks are not going to make enough $ to spend on Disney licenses.

#152 Tarzilla OFFLINE  

Tarzilla

Stargunner

• 1,900 posts
  • Huh?

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:52 PM

Looking at the cart label designs, those three all look like they're for the Atari 2600 and not the ColecoVision.

I concur, but these 3, along with the Intellivsion Blix cart are what I believe were the 4 secret games that GDG was bringing. I don't think it was ever said GDG was bringing 4 secret ColecoVision games. At least that's how I've been interpreting the info based on other posts over the last little while.

#153 Ikrananka OFFLINE  

Ikrananka

River Patroller

• 2,469 posts

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:05 PM

I concur, but these 3, along with the Intellivsion Blix cart are what I believe were the 4 secret games that GDG was bringing. I don't think it was ever said GDG was bringing 4 secret ColecoVision games. At least that's how I've been interpreting the info based on other posts over the last little while.

Ah - likely my misinterpretation then.  In many ways I'm glad - I would of hated to have missed out on the opportunity to pick up new some CV games.

#154 mozartpc27 OFFLINE  

mozartpc27

Chopper Commander

• 146 posts

Posted Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:50 PM

Old thread, but I just found it.  I bought the 2600 version of this game for my CV Expansion Module I.  The idea that there is a CV version out there unreleased is amazing but is killing me!!!! Also really want to know what MOTU II would have been.  I have an MOTU "Arcade Game" produced for the C64, but I believe that was in Britain.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users